Spring Break (Part 1)

Alice's POV:

I grabbed my duffle bag of clothes and other things I will need for the week at Carson's. I ran around the house telling everyone bye and that I would see them in a week. After tell mom and dad bye last. I throw my stuff in the back of my car.

When I got to the shop I gathered all the parts that I will need to work on Carson's Demon and the few things I need to have for mine and put it into two boxes. I got in James' Mustang and drove it around to the front. Then used dad's small tow truck to bring Carson's Demon around front. After I park the tow truck back where it belongs, I hear a truck pull up. I walked back through the game and saw a truck and car carrier trailer. Carson got out of the passenger seat and came over to me, he picked me up giving me a big hug.

When we pulled apart the man that was driving asked, "Carson you going to introduce me?"

"Oh, yeah. Alice this is my Uncle Miles. Miles this is my mate Alice." He responded.

"Hey, Miles. I was almost done bring cars around I just have to bring my Demon out and grab the two boxes of parts and tools I will need." I said.

Miles replied, "You know I have tools at my shop."

"Yeah I know, but some tools, I just like using mine." I responded.

"Ok, Carson I will load up your car. You help the lady finish bring things around." Miles said.

Me and Carson went back to the garage. I pointed out the two boxes of stuff that needed to be grabbed, and hopped in my car letting it warm up. I drove it around to the front, and Carson carried the two boxes to the truck. I drove my car on to the trailer and helped Millis strap it down. After that I got in my Hellcat and Carson got in James' Mustang. I followed Miles and Carson followed me to Miles' shop.

Once we got to his shop, I helped him unload the cars and boxes. After we got everything situated there, we drove over to the pack house I was a little nervous to meet everyone. Once we got to the pack house we got out of the cars. Carson grabbed my duffle bag from the backseat. He took my hand and lead me inside.

Once inside Carson throw James' keys at him. And a women that had some of the same features of Carson so I guessed she is his mom screeched, "She's here." Then a man with many similarities to Carson, a couple that looked to be James' parents, and one other guy came into the room.

Carson starts introducing everyone, "The one that just hurt our ears is my mom Kelly. The one next to her is my dad Haden. The couple holding hands is James' parents Zoe and Blake. And the one standing over there awkwardly is one of my bestfriends also the one that you will be training with this week Jay."

I said, "Hi everyone it's nice to meet y'all."

"Ok, I am going to show her to her room see you guys at dinner." Carson said.

Then we walked up some staircases to the fourth floor. Then walked to the end of the hallway and he opened one of the doors to a dull grey room.

He said, "This will be your room. Mine is right next door if you need anything."

"Ok, can I see your room." I said.

Then he showed me to the room that was just to the right of mine when he opened the door I almost laughed. His room was dark blue with posters of cars, there were a few posters of me with my car and many posters of me when I did streetfighting. I guess my brothers weren't lying when they told me that my mate was a hung fan of me. As I looked around I couldn't hold back my laughter and started busting up laughing.

He asked, "What in the world is so fucking funny?"

"Oh just the fact that you have many posters of me on your wall that look like they have been there for a long time." I answered when I stopped laughing enough to talk.