Friday night and Saturday Morning

Friday after-school Alice's POV:

I went home changed like any other day. I yelled, "Caleb! Where are you at?"

Caleb, "In my room!"
So I went down the hall to his room. "Hey Caleb, sorry to tell you this but I don't think you car will be ready to race tomorrow."

Caleb yelled, "What! Why the Fuck not!"

I replied, "Because dumbass. I am finishing up Max's tonight, and with everything you broke on it I won't have all the parts to fix it, and I have one of my special clients coming tomorrow morning to drop off cars and I can't get to focused under the hood of your car. Ok!"

Caleb, "Ok, sis. You could of just told me you had wolf clients coming and I would of understood and your right I did brake alot last race."

So then I went around the house telling all my brothers bye and I would see them tomorrow, told Max tomorrow morning to come pick up his Camaro. Found mom gave her a big hug asked if dad was at the shop grabbed my keys and headed off.

I went in to my dad's office letting him know I was there and that I had wolves coming tomorrow morning. Then I went to the garage and finished the tune up and work on Max's car. Then went to work on my project car, a 1970 Dodge Challenger RT. I worked on it until it was 6am. When I decided to get some rest. I cleaned up made sure all the doors were closed and locked grabbed my blanket and fell asleep on the waiting room couch. My alarm went off at 8 am. I woke up didn't care about my blanket and went to make a parts list for Caleb's car. I was going through everything he broke, when I heard the bell ring and smelt that they were here. But since I couldn't let them know I was a wolf and since I had music on I ignored them till one of them knocked on the garage door. Then I yelled back, "Be there in a second." I put my tools and list down, washed my hand and went to the office to meet them.

"Beta James, nice to meet you I thought your Alpha was dropping them off and where are these nice cars I am supposed to be fixing up."

James answer, "Alpha is outside with the cars and we both drove them here thats why I am here and have been here for a while, Alice."

I replied, "Sorry sir, I didn't hear you come in I was making a parts list for one of the cars and listening to music."

He questioned, "Why is there a blanket on that couch, did someone sleep here?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I forgot it pick that up this morning I stayed really late last night and just crashed here." I replied.

"Oh, ok. We should probably go outside Alpha is waiting for us." He said.

So we headed outside and I saw my dream car that looked like it had been crash a bright cherry red 2021 Demon and the guy standing next to it was hot thats when I heard my wolf say "MATE!". I guess I was staring a little to long because next thing I heard was James saying, "Carson, you think she is staring at you or your car, man."

The Alpha cuckled which sounded so hot and replied, "I don't know, man."

Then I spoke up, "Sorry, I was staring at the car it's kinda my dream car, and I was wondering what happened to it."

"Oh, that's cool. What happened to it is that nimrods little brother who is 15 crashed it. Since I let him take his girl friend for a ride." Carson replied.

"Oh, hope they are both alright.. I get that I am always fixing cars my brothers crash, but they are older. What do you think is wrong with the Mustang?" I said.

James replied, "Sounds like there is a piston miss firing and it needs an oil change."

"Ok, sounds good, but you will have to find someone to do the body work on the Demon because that is one thing I don't know how to do." I replied.