Springbreak (Part 3: Taking a Run . . .)

Alice's POV:
The next morning when we got out of bed and after eating breakfast. We got dressed for the day I just throw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that I could easily tie around my leg so I have clothes when I shift back after our run. What Carson doesn't know is where we are running to. I am finally ready to share with him who I really am.

After we meet back downstairs, I see James coming behind Carson and he complained, "Really you are making me stay here and do all the work why can't I come with."

I said, "Because the work won't do itself and this run is just for me and my mate now go do your work."

He huffed and went back up the stairs to do the Beta and Alpha work for the day. Carson followed me outside. Once we got to the edge of the woods we went behind trees. I stripped out of my shorts, shirt, and tied them around my leg and shifted. I love my wolf she is beautiful. I am a dark red wolf with silver paws and gold around my eyes, also if you look really closely to my right hip you would see a tiny silver and gold cresent moon. I step out from behind the tree and me and Carson just stop and stare at each other. He is a black and silver wolf his fur has this memorizing marble of the colors. After we stop staring at how cool both of our furs are he walks over to me and sticks his nose in the crease of my neck and sniffs in my scent. I wacked him with my paw and take off running toward my packs territory.

Once we get toward the edge of the Cresent moon territory. My old pack house only a short walk from this side of the territory. I went behind a tree and shifted back and throw my cloths on. I came out from behind the tree to see Carson has shifted back as well; he is giving me a confused look. I just walk over to him grab his hand and start walking toward my old pack house. After we crossed the border he stops me and said, "The way you talked the first day I meet you it sounded like you didn't want me on this land."

I pulled him along and replied, "I don't like many people on this land near the pack house, and the replied you made to my comment that day. I may have rolled my eyes in front of you, but that was just to keep from crying in front of you guys."

"Why would you cry from my comment?" Carson replied.

"You will know in soon." I said, and kept walking.
We got to my old pack house about 10 minutes later. I stopped just outside of the gates to the ruins of the pack house that is now the cemetary where everyone of my pack is buried. I opened the gate and lead Carson to place where my family is buried. I knelt next to my parents grave. I turned to Carson and said, "Carson, you wanted to know where I came from, well we are here."

"Mama, papa, baby brother I would love for you to meet my mate Carson." I said looking at my families graves.

Carson said, "Hold up you are the daughter of the Alpha of the Cresent Pack."

"Yes, I am. When I said yesterday that it was the anniversary of mine and Lucy's families death it wasn't just our families it was our whole pack and being the alpha's daughter I felt the lose of all of them." I said.

"I have one question, how did you survive?" He asked.

"I survived because I was with Max that day. Before you ask, I have no idea how Lucy survived, but me and her are the only members of my pack that survived that day. I lost everyone and everything that day my parents, unborn baby brother, and my entire pack . You asked way I would have cried at your comment at the shop because you acted like the sacride ground of my pack was nothing more than extra land, and that hurt expectionally coming from my mate." I replied.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean it like that at all. I didn't want to hurt you. Yes, we have ran through your pack lands before many packs have, but we all stay far away from here the pack house and surrounding lands have been held sacride, and will always be." He said.

I could hear the sorrow in his voice and that he meant every word he said. I replied, "Thank you so much for telling me all that. I needed to hear it."

"Hold up that why you knew so much of this packs training tactics, you lived them." He said.

"Yes, I did, and they will be put into practice in your pack after I graduate." I said.

"That's cool with me. You will make my pack be able to defend themselves better." He said.

"Hey Carson. Before we head back can you give me a little bit alone, please." I asked.

"Yeah I will wait for you outside the gate." He replied.

After he left I turned to my families graves and said, "Mama, Papa, I miss you guys so much. I wish you were here with me. I found out what pack took Lucy in. It just happens to meet my mates pack. Papa you would like him he treats me well. And understand that my way of coping with my emotion is to fight and that I won't back down from a challenge. Mama your best friend and her family are doing great. The day I met my mate those goofy boys of hers totally tried being protective of me. Hey baby brother I miss you too. I wish I would have got to meet you. You would of been 14 now, I would have loved to be that cool older sister that would beat you butt but also spoil you. I love you guys and miss all y'all so much. I will vist soon."

I got up wiped the tears from my eyes and went back to Carson. And we headed back to his pack house, before I had to go home since I had school tomorrow.