Character's

Leeha Ibrahim:

Leeha is a teenager who is 17 years old. She is a very kind, helpful, caring and a friendly person. She is a good at almost everything, especially sports and studies. She was the topper of her school and is currently in a junior college/11th grade. She is very talented at sports, she plays Volleyball, Tennis, Foot ball, High jump, Badminton and takes part in Marathon and many more. She lives with her family in England. She loves tracking, travelling, cooking, baking, painting, drawing and wants to learn many more things. She is a package of perfection. She has 5 best friends. Zain, Sam, Alex, Ariqa, and Sofia.

Leeha's family :

Dad: Mr. Qamar Ibrahim.
Mom: Mrs. Rufaida Ibrahim.
1st Son: Faiyaz Ibrahim.
2nd Daughter : Reeha Ibrahim.
3rd Daughter: Leeha Ibrahim.
4th Son: Ammar Ibrahim.

(Leeha's Aunt Mrs. Rumila died when Leeha was 4 years old. Leeha was very much close to her Aunt, and after her death Leeha was very sad.)

Ibaad Ahmed Jaffery:

He is a mafia Don who is a very handsome, cold, Rude, Arrogant and a Heartless man for the world except his loved ones. He is 24 years old. He loves his family very much and can do anything for his Mother. He is very posessive and overprotective about his siblings, especially his sister who is 15 years old. Although he loves his family very much but never shows to anyone, and always keeps an emotionless face. He have 1 bestfriend who is with him from his Childhood. His name is Ahmed, he is Master of Surgery (MS) in Gynaecology & Obstetrics.

Ibaad's Family:

Dad: Mr. Owais Jaffery.
Mom: Mrs. Shazia Jaffery.
1st Son: Ibaad Ahmed Jaffery.
2nd Son: Ismail Jaffery.
3rd Daughter: Shiza Jaffery.

(His best friends sister, Jumana whom he treats like his own sister. She loves to annoy Ibaad. Ahmed and Jumana lost their parents in an accident 8 years ago. Mr and Mrs. Jaffery treated them like their own children and took great care of them.)

10/07/21.