Chapter 13.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So Lets Begin.

21/09/21,

Unedited.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Leeha's P.O.V:-

Finally all the exams had ended and soon our junior year will also end

Finally all the exams had ended and soon our junior year will also end. Its been a week since we got holiday after exam and from today school will start again. We don't have much to do at school now just 4 Final Matches.

Two matches of boys and two matches of girls. I don't know but i having some bad feeling about today, I feel like something Very Bad will happem today. I shook those thoughts and laid on bed scrolling on my cell for 10 minutes and then went to have shower. After shower i more my dress and came out after wrapped a towel around my hair.

[Pic of Her dress]

[Pic of Her dress]

After following my daily routine I took my bag and all belongings and went to have breakfast. I sat at the table with mom who was speaking with someone on the cell.

Soon after she saw me she started serving breakfast for me. I had my usual cereal, Apple juice and some fruits. Faiz Bhai joined me at the table and had fruits.

After i was done with my breakfast I kissed moms forehead and bid Goodbye to her. Then I took my bag and started going out. Once again the uneasy feeling came to me. It feel like something is not right or something wrong will happen.

I stood near the door and took breaths to calm myself. Maybe it's the nervousness of game but I never felt like this before any game or anything. As i was lost in my thought i heard a horn sound. I turned and saw Faiz bhai waiting for me in the Car.

I took deep breath in more time and went and sat in the Car. Soon our new watchman Uncle Dev opened he gates and we drove to my school. Few days back Dad told Salman Chacha and Salma chachi to leave the job, as they both were getting old and should be looked after. Its not that they were burden on us or anything but they were more like our family member than workers.