Chapter 32.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

Finally exams are done and here's and update. Hope you will enjoy reading it!

Sorry for the late update.

"Happiness Is Enjoying Little Things In Life!"

24.10.22,

Unedited.

***************************

Ibaad's P.o.v:

Next day I woke up at my usual time and did my morning routine, which was doing excercise, running and going to the gym

Next day I woke up at my usual time and did my morning routine, which was doing excercise, running and going to the gym. After my morning routine I took a long relaxing shower and got ready then went to have breakfast.

It was something near 9:10 am when I went down to have breakfast. As I was coming down I heard mom saying,"Ah! There he is, I was about to send one of the boys to call you downstairs for breakfast."

After greetings I sat down at the breakfast table and everyone started their breakfast. Everyone were engaged in having food and speaking with one another, I turned to Shiza and asked,"Why you didn't go to school?" I asked her after having a sip of orange juice.

"I just had two classes today, out of which one was cancelled and the lecturer for other class in on leave as she is sick but before going on leave she gave us some readings to do which can be done at home too. So I thought to skip it," I have her a narrowing look and she Just shrugged. I shook my head and asked Ismail the same question and he said they have study holidays going on as they have exam next week.

After our breakfast I told them to get ready as they said they want to go to meet her. The boys said even they wanted to go to meet her but I denied. After alot of arguing I finally agreed to take them too. So 2 cars will be going, one with mom, dad, Shiza and me and other with all boys along with Ismail. I told them the address of the hospital as they said they have a small work to finish before coming to meet her.

I gave them a suspicious look and told them the address. Soon all four of them went somewhere in the car and said they will reach hospital at 10:00 exact. Soon Mom, dad and muffin was ready and came down. Mom insisted on making breakfast for them and soup especially for her as she loves the soup made by Mom. After everyone settled in the car we started our journey to the hospital which was 20 minutes away from here.

After reaching at the hospital Mom, dad and Shiza got down at the entrance and I went to park the car and soon joined them. As we were going inside we heard someone calling us. We turned to see all four of them coming towards us with each of them holding something behind them. I narrowed my eyes at them but they just smiled at us and said 'Lets go'.

I shook my head at those weirdos and lead the way inside the hospital. We took elevator for 8th floor. As the elevator couldn't carry all 8 of us so we split up in four and went in each elevator. I told them the floor and room number. After the elevator reached 8th floor we all got down one by one and started making our way to her room. My heart started beating rapidly for unknown reason.