Chapter 50.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

“Wanting to be someone else
Is a waste of the person you are."

04.08.23.

Apologies for the late update guys. I am really sorry.

Unedited.

*****************************

hodophile

(n.) one who loves to travel.

*****************************

Leeha's P.o.v:

It's been almost 2 week since the wedding and Alhamdulillah it feels good

It's been almost 2 week since the wedding and Alhamdulillah it feels good. Even though I still can't believe that I got married but I am getting use to it. Everyone here treated me with so much love, care and affection that it still doesn't feel real to me.

All the relatives went back to their respective places. I had a great time with all of them. After 2 day's of walima the whole family and my friend's went on a mini vacation to Liverpool. It is such a beautiful City. Everything about the place was amazing and enjoyable.

I had a really great time with all of my in-laws. All of them are amazing in their own way. Everyone treated me as their own and not like outsiders. We even called Salma chachi and her family to join us for the vacation but they politely rejected the offer and said us to go and enjoy.

A week ago all the relatives of Ibaad went back and on their last day of staying so I requested Mom to let me cook for them. After alot of convincing and pleading she agreed on one condition that I should let them help me. At last I agreed to take help of Shiza.

And yes! I started calling Shazia Aunty as mom and Owais uncle as dad. When I first called her mom i wouldn't lie but she literally cried embracing me and seeing her in tears even I cried. It felt so good to addressing her as mom. It gave me unexplainable happiness. I felt like from now on i have a mom and dad on whom I can relay on.

And with Shiza's help i prepared Lunch for all of them. It was quite a task as I had never cooked for so many people but as they say there is first time for everything. I made chicken biryani, broasted, masala stirred prawns, naan, chicken haryali, butter chicken, crab masala fry, salad, mint lime and mojito as drinks and for desserts I made 2 cookie an dough cheesecake.

I was very nervous when everyone sat to have food and I was glad that everyone loved the meal. They gave compliments for my cooking. It made me so happy that they all enjoyed the meal.