Chapter 55.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."

I tried my best to make the chapter upto your expectations. I hope you will enjoy reading it and don't forget to comment about your favourite part.

15.09.23.

Unedited.

*****************************

Dicktim

(n. ) Someone who acts like a dick,
then acts like a victim about it.

*****************************
Third Person's P.o.v:

Life will not always be bed full of roses for everyone. Sometimes it will be filled with problems, difficulty and obstacles which a person has to face to be a better and brave person.

People will have good day's and well as bad days in their life and sometimes it's good to have bad days in lives because those bad day's will teach human's a lesson and will make them stronger and better version of themselves.

Not everyone get the things which they want with ease. They have to work hard, face difficulties and most importantly pray and never give up. But amidst all we should always remember that if a thing isn't written in our destiny then even if it being so close to us, we won't be able to get it. Same goes with people too, if we want someone in our lives but we can't get them and do everything we can but still it's unsuccessful then we should always remember that maybe someone or something better than this is waiting for us in the near future.

Let it be a materialistic thing or a person never be hopeless or disappointed but instead wait for the bestest thing than this which is waiting to be ours.

Life is unpredictable and Leeha had understood that in hard way. Who would have thought that the princess of Ibrahim family who was loved, adored, admired and cherished by everyone will be abused by her loved ones. But as they said life is really unpredictable.

No one had expected the traumatic incident to happen which happened few nights ago. No one had expected Ahmed will go through the same thing which he had gone ages ago but still it happened right? That's why people say we can't always predict. If we are happy today then there is no guarantee that we will be happy tomorrow too.

So we have to live the life to full extent because we never know if it will reamin same the next day or next day.

It was very traumatic experience for Leeha. The incident took troll on the happy life she was living. Now all Leeha does is stay silent in a corner zoned out. Leeha had almost stopped talking. She rarely talks and mostly her response will be Yes or no. Everyone are trying their best to cheer her up, trying to take her mind off the incident but it's not easy for her to forget that night. The unfortunate night where Leeha was so close to loose her dignity, to loose her respect.

Ibaad still remembers how Leeha cried the whole day when he asked her what happened. It took her a while to share but when she did seeing her condition Ibaad regretted reminding her about that awful night again. He cursed himself for making her to go to memory lane and remember it again.

Ibaad stayed with her the whole time protecting her in his arms. Being her warmth and embracing her to himself. After crying her eyes out Leeha fell asleep in his arms and he carefully made her lay on the bed properly even though he didn't want to leave her alone for a second but he have to deal with his men too. So he made sure Ms. Annie was there with Leeha and asked her to call him immediately after she is awake.