Chapter 24

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

"Learn to wait,
There is always time for everything!"

11.05.22.

****************************

Ibaad's P.O.V:

After a long meeting I finally relaxed on the chair leaning back and closing my eyes

After a long meeting I finally relaxed on the chair leaning back and closing my eyes. Mr. Brandon was sure a hard nut to crack. That man is so f-cking hard and pointless jerk along with his old cocky self, I am sure if the meeting would have extended even a minute late I would have barged out of the conference room saying goodbye to the f-cking deal.

I sighed and started doing my paper work while having a cup of black coffee. I have two more meeting in next four hours and I am so tired and frustrated from it and not even 3 hours has passed since the day started. I am so freaking tired and sleepy. Last night I couldn't get enough sleep. I had to deal with that Russian Mob who was trying to break in our warehouse.

After sometime I got a call from one of my gang member. I sighed after ending the call. Today's going to be a long day.

The Russian mafia is still making trouble somehow or the other. They are getting out of hand. From more than a week the police department have got plenty of complaints that girls are disappearing from highschool. Their parents said they go to school in the morning but never come back.

When police interrogated in the school and checked the CCTV they saw the girl would come to school, attend classes and after school ends go back to home with their rides or by walk or by bus but the parents said they never came back home.

After some more investigations we found out that at the lane 46 of East the girls get down and walk for a few minutes and take left turn. After the police followed the path they came across an abondened building whose construction has been stopped from years due to an horrible accident.

The police checked the whole building but couldn't find anything. Without having much clue they had to return back but next day again they went to check and this time they found a silver earring which belonged to one of the girls who was kidnapped. After confirming it from the girls parents they sended the earring to forensic to see if they can get any finger or so.

But sadly nothing was found, only the girls fingerprint was found. They asked the nearby shops and buildings but didn't get any useful information. When everyone had almost lost the hope of getting any information we got a call from a parent saying their daughter has been getting messages from someone private number.

The police tried to track the number but nothing was found. That's when we were called. The police officer was a good friend of mine and he asked for our help. When I heard about everything the first name or person came in my mind was 'Russian Mob' and I was right it was infact Russian Mob.