Chapter 59.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

"Value the people who sacrifice their something for you,
Because maybe that something was their everything."

The chapter was late because the issues with wo is still there and I am unable to publish chapters again. Also I don't know why but I am also not able to add all the pictures in between the chapters too😭.

Also please I need more votes and comments on this chapter as it's the last one excluding the epilogue.

14.01.24.
Unedited.

*****************************

Oneirataxia

(n. ) the inability to distinguish between fanatsy and reality.

*****************************

Leeha's P.o.v

Its been a week since Ibaad went on a business trip to Dubai and he would be back tonight

Its been a week since Ibaad went on a business trip to Dubai and he would be back tonight. Mom and dad had been staying here with me since a week as Ibaad did not want me to be alone again because of what happened last time. Back at my in-laws Ibaad's Paternal aunt and her family is staying with Shiza and Ismail along with paternal grandparents.

Ibaad had been very much busy in work since past few weeks so I thought to make something special which can help him relax.

So I decided a mini trip for both of us to Turkey for few days. I had already made arrangements for the thing's which I would be needing for the decoration and all the things will be delivered before I reach there.

Well let me walk explain you all in details of what I had planned after I board the plane as I am in kinda hurry. After taking a last glance at myself in the mirror I exited the room and rushed downstairs where mom, dad, Ahmed bhai and JB are waiting for me. Ibaad left JB here as my bodyguard for my protection and all that.

Xavi and few more men of Ibaad went with him. After we settled in the car we started our journey to the airport. As the private jet is at Dubai to get Ibaad back so we will be traveling in the airplane. Lexi and jum said they will accompany me to help me with arrangements and all but I politely declined the offer because call me selfish or anything but I want to make each and every decoration on my own for my husband's surprise.

After an hour finally JB, Ahemd bhai and I boarded the plane to Turkey. Mom and dad went back to New York.

(Time skip)

Around 11:30 pm we reached Turkey and after an hour we reached the private villa which was situated away from the busy country. This Villa belongs to dad as in Ibaad's father, They bought this Villa for the family to spend vacations. Dad recently brought it like few months ago because mom fell in love with turkey when they last visited it as said she would love to visit here again and again with family. So dad decided to buy this villa and hired a caretaker to look after it.