Chapter 16.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So sorry for the late update.

So let's Begin.

30/10/21,

Unedited.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Quote:

The world can't be as kind as you,
And you can't be as clever as world.

{ Sharvari Tadvi }

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Third Person's P.O.V:

It's been a Month since the revelation of Leeha's past. A month of everyone ignoring Leeha, a month since she was treated as a Maid of her own house and a month full of tears and broken heart.

Everyday Leeha cries her eyes out thinkng about all the things that happen in there a month ago. Everyday she wakes up at 5:00 am offers her namaz and cry infront of Allah asking for his help. Then she start doing her work.

First she cleans the basement what no one goes but still she is ordered to clean it everyday as she was ordered not to come infront of any Family member and all the Family members goes till 9:00 am.

After everyone goes she starts cleaning the house. It takes her almost 3-4 hours to clean the whole house as there are 7 rooms along with 6 first rooms, One home theatre, Gym room, play room, drawing room, living room, terrace, kitchen and all bathrooms.

She has to clean all of those rooms everyday and she is also not allowed to stay in any room for not than 10-15 minutes. As her exams had ended and vacations were going on it was kind of not difficult for her or else she would have to go to school and also do her work.

Leeha feel so alone in that room. Everytime she tries to sleep she had nightmares. And the nightmares gets worst day by day. Once she tried to speak with her Faiz Bhai but she was ignored by him completely.

Then she tried to speak with her Mom still she got same reply and after a lot of courage she tried to speak with her father but that don't go well. She was badly scolded and insulted by her father. She was shattered again hearing her father saying all those about her.

That night she sat infront of window in her small room looking at the beautiful night sky with empty and emotionless face. She thought about all those happy times which she had spended with her family. Was those real happy times? Or just her imagination? Where they really happy having her?

All kinds of negative questions were romaing in her mind.
Why don't they believe me?

Why don't they atleast listen to me once?

Why do they believe Hamid when the half of what he said was a lie?

Do they believe Hamid more than their daughter?

Did i mean nothing to them?

Leeha was more shocked when a week later she saw Hamid and everyone at her house. And the most shocking thing was everyone were behaving normally with him and not like how both of them were treated a week before. When she questioned about it the answer which she got shocked her to core.

Flash Back

"He is a Man and he had needs and we also know what he did was wrong and he also stopped. BUT YOU didn't stop it and also forced yourself on him being the whore you are. And as I said he is a Man he have to take after the Family business after his studies so it's better those past things are forgotten and let's focus on the presnet and future. As he also have to get married and the CEO of our business so he should have a good reputation and must he respected by everyone."