Chapter 34.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

"Life is still long,
so don't be unsure or insecure.
Let's just follow the flow of time,
We will meet chances or opportunities and a new path!"

22.12.2022.

Unedited.

****************************

Leeha's P.o.v:

It was the next day and I woke up a little early today as I was excited to get out of the hospital. After my morning routine which was going to washroom with the help of Laura and one more nurse and doing my business I was made to lay on the bed comfortably.

At 8:00 or so Salma chachi and Shiza aunty came with my new clothes. Soon after that I was taken to run some tests. They took some 2-3 test and took me back to my room saying they will be back in an hour or so with the reports.

I wanted to take bath but how will I be able to as the wounds will make it difficult for me. It's been two days since I was wearing this hospital gown and I was feeling sweaty too. I told Salma chachi about it. She said she will help me to get bathed but I denied as it was embarrassing.

"What is there to be embarrassed about, since your birth I have been giving you baths and doing all your works like cleaning your p-" She was saying but I cut her off saying,"At that time I was a small baby and now I am grown up girl chachi."

Then they both started teasing me saying maybe I want to call Ibaad to help me and what not. It was so embarrassing, as they were teasing me he came inside the room after knocking. I swear I was red as Tomato. He came to deliver breakfast for all of us. They both continued to tease me and I could see Ibaad was confused as why they were teasing me and what it was about.

Shazia Aunty gave me a look saying 'Shall I tell him about it' my eyes widened and I shook my head. They both started laughing loudly making me red and pouting. Time passed just like that with them speaking and sometimes teasing us in middle.

Soon there was a knock on the door. Ibaad opened it to see it was Dr. Liam along with Laura. They both greeted each other after entering inside. Laura came near me to check my drip as it almost ended. She gave me a teasing smile and winked at me. I blushed looking down.

Then Dr. Liam came near me and asked,"So, Miss Leeha! How are you feeling now?" He asked with a smile on his face."More than better as I will be getting discharged today," I said giving him a wide smile. He gave a small laugh hearing my answer.

And I also heard a small chuckle from him.

"Well I think you are, You will be getting discharged today as all of your reports turned to be positive. But take good care of yourself self and have lots of healthy and nutritions food. Get good and complete bedrest for atleast a week and don't walk, run jump or dance much until your wounds are completely healed. If you will take more rest then you will be healed soon and you will be able to go to school and do all other stuffs sooner. So remember, take good rest and get well soon."