Chapter 31.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you all?

“Sometimes you gotta give up on people, not because you don't care but because they don't!”

20.09.2022

Unedited

****************************
Ibaad's P.o.v:

After informing Salma chachi and her neice I went towards the reception

After informing Salma chachi and her neice I went towards the reception. She gave me a form to fill all the details about the patient.

Name: Leeha Ibrahim.

Age: 17.

(She was same age as Shiza, so it wasn't hard to guess her age.)

Date of birth: 20.10.2004

Blood group:

Wait! What was her blood group again.

I thought to skip this one for time being and filled other blanks like address, Phone number, relationship with the patient etc. After filling the form I gave it back to the receiptionist. After checking everything she looked at me with eyebrows raise with her pen lingering on the empty blank of blood group.

I scratched my neck in embarrassment. She gave a small chuckle and wrote it down after seeing it from some other paper. It was O negative. Wow! As far as I remember O negative is the rare blood group and can be used for anyone. After making arrangements for a private room for her I went to meet Dr. Liam.

I stood infront of his cabin and knocked on the door. After he gave the permission I entered the room. Dr. Liam was sitting in the middle of the room with some papers in his hand. Behind him on a glass which was in big rectangular shape two x-rays were attached. Dr. Liam looked up from his file and greeted me with a smile and gestured me to take a seat.

After greeting him I sat on the chair. The doctor placed the papers in the file which was on his desk and said,"Ibaad, I called you here to tell you something important about your Fiancè, Leeha," The word was still foreign to me but I nodded my head assuring him I understood.

"So, the thing is as I have told you earlier about her condition and how pale and weak she has grown," He stopped his sentence again to make sure I understood. After getting a nod from me he continued,"Apart from the injury on her head, hand, shoulder and leg there were major and severe internal injuries which I got to know about after taking the x-ray."

Dr. Liam said and gestured me to follow him. He stood up and went behind his chair near the rectangular glass and pressed something behind it. Blue lights appeared from the boarder of the rectangular shape glass which gave the clear view of both the x-rays. Then he told me,"After taking full x-ray of her body we found out that her right rib is broken and the left one fractured. It looked like due to getting hit by something or someone continuosly in the same place again and again caused it to damage completely."