Chapter 60.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

"The same lesson will appear in different forms until you learn to respond differently."

I am extremely very very sorry for the late update.

22.01.24.

Unedited.

*****************************

acatalepsy

(n .) the impossiblity to truly comprehend anything.

*****************************
Ibaad's P.o.v:

Sitting in my office and going through some important documents and paper works is what I had been doing since I came to office

Sitting in my office and going through some important documents and paper works is what I had been doing since I came to office. Its almost been 2 hours since then I had been busy.

There was a knock on the door. After I said 'come in' the door opened and inside came Xavier who was actually late for the very first time since he started working as my P.A.

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him who was mumbling something under his breath. I looked at him from head to toe with amusement as he was drenched in something from the smell it looks like coffee or something but I can't be sure.

I leaned back in my seat and continued looking at Xavier. After a while he looked up and said," Sorry for being late. I would have reached earlier if it wasn't for that stupid person who bumped into me drenched their coffee on me. Luckily the coffee wasn't hot or else I would have to get hospitalized."

"Stop being over dramatic," I said and went back to my work.

"What? How can you-" Xavier was saying but stopped in the middle and continued,"I will be back in a while after getting a quick shower and changing my clothes."

"Also here's an update about your schedule," Saying this Xavier took out his cellphone and started informing me about my schedule.

"You have 2 meeting today. One with with all the board members about the annual reports in half na hour. Next with Mr. Zander, the CEO of ZK enterprises at 3:00 pm. After that you have few documents to be checked and signed and then you are free for the of the rest day."

Xavier said and made his way to the room to shower and change.

After he went I brought my focused back on the paper works. After I was done with it I waited for Xavier to come back which he did after 10 minutes. Then both of us made our way towards the conference hall.

In the meeting all the detailed reports regarding each and everything was presented month wise. Seeing the results of some of my employees I fired few who were just lazy nd would order their juniors to complete the works along with that I promoted few of the employees seeing their hardwork and dedication. Also the date for the success party was decided and I asked Xavier to hire the best event planner and told him to discuss about ech and everything and present me the report of final discussion within in 3 days. As the party will be on 5th of next month's which is in a week.