Chapter 56.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you all?

"There is power in ending.
It takes you to the beginnings of what is meant for you."

I am really really very sorry for the long wait. I promise I will try my best to make it up to you all.

12.11.23

Unedited.

*****************************

Plexure

( n.) The act or process of weaving together, or interweaving; that which is woven together.

*****************************

Leeha's P.o.v

Traveling helps people to heal, find peace, feel confident etc

Traveling helps people to heal, find peace, feel confident etc. Traveling works as a medicine for those people who are under constant pressure let it be of work load or studies. It helps people to feel at ease, feel free from the stress, work load and our busy life.

Real experiences always have better value. When we travel to a city, in a different country, it allows us to learn about a new culture, new language, new lifestyle, and new peoples. Sometimes, it is the best teacher to understand the world. It also help us to forget about certain bad things which had occurred in our life, even for quite sometime but it still do.

Traveling makes us happy and that's what it did to me. It made me forget about the unfortunate incident of my life. It made me feel at ease and happy. Traveling helped me in letting go the painful memory which on which I had a firm hold and was refusing to let go. But Ibaad help me, me took me to places which helped me to open my eyes and let go those memories and make new ones, happy ones which I can cherish later in life and that what I did.

These were some of the best days of my life. We went to so many beautiful places, had such delicious foods and enjoyed our time together. We even bought lots of gifts for our family and friends and I am glad everyone loved it.

Its been a month since we are back from our honeymoon and everything is back to normal. I am glad for the trip which helped me alot but the thing is still there, the fear of it happening again is still in my unconscious mind but I am trying my best to focus on the present and not on past. I am sure it will never happen as I have Ibaad by my side, who would protect me from all the dangers.

Along with Ibaad I have my 3 more people who are like my brother's. Even though they aren't blood related but still they are my brother's who will do anything to protect their sister. I know Xavi would still joke around him not being my brother but a friend so that he can flirt with me, obviously friendly flirting but still I know he cares about Jum, Lexi and me as his sister and would do anything to protect us.