Chapter 37.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you all?

"Sometimes conversations are dead, but the people remain alive in heart."

01.02.23.

Unedited.

*****************************

drapetomania

(n.) an overwhelming urge to run away.

*****************************

Leeha's P.o.v:

A week since Shiza's birthday and  nothing much has changed

A week since Shiza's birthday and nothing much has changed. On the next day of my birthday we went to the doctor for a checkup. He said I was getting better very quickly and said in two weeks I will be perfectly all healed.

Still he told me not to over work or over do anything. After two days it was Shiza's birthday, Shazia Aunty and uncle organized a big party because there precious daughter finally turned 18. I am so happy for her. I gifted her a beautiful watch which was brought by Ibaad. I told him not to buy and I could buy myself but he didn't listen.

He even send me dress to wear at Shiza's birthday party. Alhamdulillah the party was fun and we all enjoyed alot. Shiza even forced me to stay one night with her. We both had great fun at sleepover.

Now as I am almost recovered I can start school soon. I miss going to school soo much. Luckily all my friend's are helping me in completing notes and all the assignments. I am very blessed to have all of them in my life. May Allah shower his blessings on all of them.

But still there is a part of me which is badly hurt because it's almost been a week since my parents arrived from their vacation and not even once they bothered to ask about me or how I was doing. They never contacted me nor Salma chachi. They don't even care that I am not there and living here with Salma chachi.

It's like they completely forgot about me their daughter whom once they loved to core. But now I feel like i never existed for them. I feel like they completely forgot about everything related to me which hurts me alot.

After having our tea and snacks I was sitting in the backyard and completing my psychology project with Zain because as usual we are partners. This time for our project the topic we choose was Infectious disease. Well let me tell you something about it.

Infectious diseases are illnesses caused by harmful agents (pathogens) that get into our body. The most common causes are viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites. Infectious diseases usually spread from person to person, through contaminated food or water and through bug bites. Some infectious diseases are minor and some are very serious.The flu, measles, HIV, strep throat, COVID-19 and salmonella are all examples of infectious diseases.