Chapter 58.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

"The right attention from the wrong individual during your lonely times can only fool you into thinking they might be the right one."

I am extremely sorry for the very late update🥺.

17.12.23.

Unedited.

*****************************

Ukiyo

(n. ) living in the moment, detached from the bothers of life.

*****************************

Leeha's P.o.v:

I sat in the balcony after praying Fajr sipping hot chocolate

I sat in the balcony after praying Fajr sipping hot chocolate. It was almost the end of December and the weather here was getting more colder.

I felt warmness spread in my body after taking a sip of my hot chocolate. I closed my eyes enjoying the warmness I felt when the ho liquid travelled from my mouth to my stomach.

I opened my eyes and looked at the view infront of me. Sun rays were peeking from the clouds as the sun was ready to rise. A smile came on my lips seeing the beautiful scenery infront of me.

After the sunrise I got up from where I was sitting and went inside pulling the over coat tighter as the cold was still there. Then I went in our closet and took out clothes for Ibaad. Soon I changed from my clothes into sports one and tied my hair in ponytail and secured it with a clips. I took took a hijab with me as I won't be wearing one. After that I went to wake him up.

After 10 minutes he was up and went to shower. Till then I made the bed and went downstairs. I filled our bottles and went in the gym room which was in the house and placed everything on the table. I did some work-out for warm up.

Soon Ibaad came inside the gym wearing sweats and tee. After I was done with warm ups we made out way towards the mattress kept in the middle on gym and positioned ourselves.

If you all are wondering the let me tell you. Ibaad said he will give me self defence training which can help me fight of anything goes wrong even though he would never let any of those situation come but still it's better to be prepared. I thought about it would be good so why not to try.

So since past two weeks or so Ibaad had been giving me self defence training. Today it was like a test kind off where he said he will examine my performance and If you all think he would go easy on my as I am his wife then no. I feel like he is very strict on me even more than how he is with his men. But I think it's good so that I can be trained properly and well prepared for any situation hope which I never has to face.