Chapter 14.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So Lets Begin,

25/09/21,

Unedited.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ibaad's P.O.V:

After turning off my alarm I got up and went to washroom did my business and went for run

After turning off my alarm I got up and went to washroom did my business and went for run. After one hour of running I came back and went to the gym which is in my house.

After one hour of work out I had shower then wore my suit, took all my things and went to have breakfast. I kept the bag on the couch and sat at the table with my tablet to have breakfast.

I ignored bella who was trying her best to get my attention as usual and had my breakfast looking at some documents which Xavier had sended. After breakfast I got up and washed my hands then took my bag and tablet and went out.

John greeted me and walk behind me. Smith opened the car door for me and I say inside. Then they both got in and we started the journey to office. After reaching office I went to my cabin and nodded my head to all those who greeted me on the way.

I sat at my chair and started doing my work. Soon I heard a knock after saying come in Xavier came inside and started telling me about my schedule.

"Good Morning Sir and here's your coffee black and strong with no sugar and milk," Xavier said and kept the cup of coffee on my desk then continued, "Today you will be having total 6 meetings. The first meeting will start at 10:00 am with Mr. Richard head of Finance department and with their employes in which the companies over all finance budget  along with the profit and loss which occurred in the whole year all be presented. The second meeting all be at 12:00 Pm with Mr. David and their team in conference room no 3 at which the details with pros and cons about collaboration of I.B enterprise and M.D Inc will be discussed," Xavier said then continued.

"Then your third meeting will be with Mr. And Mrs Alexander in
Ristorante La Sponda (Positano) at 1:30 pm in which the details about the new boutique will be discussed. Then you have your next meeting at 3:00 Pm with Mr. Blackwood in conference room no 1 where the discussion of our new project will be done. Then the fifth meeting will be with Mr. Luke at 5:00 Pm in Restaurant Caffè Poliziano, Montepulciano. And the last meeting of the day will be at 6:30 Pm with Mr. Nick in conference room no 2. Then you will have to check some documents and sign it."

I groaned nodding my head at Xavier. Today it's going to a long day, I thought then told Xavier to give me all the documents of the first meeting and told him give me documents of all the meeting before half an hour of the each meeting.