Chapter 38.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

"Sometimes growth requires new company, new locations and new mindsets."

19.02.23.

Unedited.

*****************************

Retrouvailles
(n.) the happiness of meeting again after a long time.

*****************************

Leeha's P.o.v:

Finally today is the day I will be going back to school

Finally today is the day I will be going back to school. I am excited yet kind of nervous to go back. What will people think after they would see me after a month coming back to school? What would the teachers say? All these thoughts were roaming in my head since I woke up.

I sighed and dried my hair and went to wear my outfit for today. I tied my hair and wore some of my accessories like watch, earrings, ring and a necklace. Then I wrapped my hijab properly and came out of my closet to my room.

I let the towel dry in the stand and took my bag along with the chart which we made for psychology presentation from the couch with my cell and went downstairs to have breakfast

I let the towel dry in the stand and took my bag along with the chart which we made for psychology presentation from the couch with my cell and went downstairs to have breakfast. At morning after my prayer I checked for any message from Ibaad. He said, he had already made the arrangements for that and I will come to know about it in morning.

I am still wondering what arrangements he have made. With these thoughts I reached downstairs and kept my bag and chart on the couch in living room then went in the kitchen where Salma Chachi was ready with my breakfast.

Salma Chachi set my breakfast on the dining table and told me wash my hands and sit for breakfast. I did as she said and sat at the table for my breakfast. She started filling my plate with pancakes. After reciting 'Bismillah' I started having my breakfast.

I had two yummy pancakes, one sandwich and a glass of Apple juice. After my breakfast I washed my hand and thanked Salma Chachi for the breakfast. I heard a horn from outside and soon after that we heard a knock on the door. I went and opened the door to see a Man wearing black outfit from head to toe.