Chapter 27.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

“Never feel sad for loosing anything in life,
Remember trees loose their leaves in autumn and a new leaf take its place!”

27.06.22
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Ibaad's P.O.V:

Handling business and Mafia together is a hectic work, if anyone is planning to do it then please listen to me Never, I repeat never do it together

Handling business and Mafia together is a hectic work, if anyone is planning to do it then please listen to me Never, I repeat never do it together. Never ever. As both of it need undivided attention and a lot of hard work.

Having meetings daily along with dealing with problematic people's at work and then later dealing with prisoners at night isn't an easy task. Sometimes I feel like leaving Everything and going somewhere where it's peaceful without any worry or burden of work. But as we all know life isn't bed full of roses.

Life is like an open road, with bumps and turns all on our way and we have to make sure to take the right turn and be on right path then on wrong way. We have to have good life choices and work hard to have a successful life in future.

As I was lost in my thoughts i heard someone Knock on the door. I looked at the time and closed my eyes ignoring the knock as I am sure within 3 seconds that person will barge inside even if I don't answer. So I didn't mind wasting my energy by saying come in.

As expected within a second the door was opened and 3 stupid came inside. I was just relaxing on my couch with my eyes closed pretending to be asleep but who was I Kidding. They very well know I was awake.

"Didn't know the biggest, handsome-heartless and cold hearted person is getting engaged today and didn't even care to tell his one and only BEST FRIEND. How can you do this Ibaad, I am hurt, you broke my heart Ibbu, You broke my precious heart!"

Said the most dramatic person whom unfortunately I call my best friend. Then I heard one more over dramatic voice,"Is it true Ibaad? Are you leaving me for a girl? How can you do this to me? Me? I am heart broken Ibbu you rejected me without giving me a chance?"

Why the hell do I have such melodramatic Friends in my life. Everyone told me to make friends and said they will keep you happy and all that shit but no one ever said they would dramatic as f-ck, I want a re-fund. Either I want new friends or no friends at all. Hopefully the last one isn't dramatic like those two idiot's or not?

"Ibaad? Are you getting engaged? What about us? Now you will ignore all of us and be with your wife 24/7,"
I F-cking want refund, even if I don't have any friends I would be happy but I swear I don't want Melo dramatic friends like them. I couldn't expect much from Ahmed and Xavier but never in my conscious thought I expected John to act like these idiots.

I sighed and opened my eyes and gave a hard glare to the 3 idiot standing infront of me. Then I threw 3 couch pillows at each one of them which luckily for them they dodged it.