Chapter 52.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

"Don't trust everything you see,
Even salt looks like sugar."

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

If you want me to update soon then vote and do lotssss of comments😉. And I will try my best to update as soon as I can.

29.08.23.

Unedited.

*****************************

mångata

(n.) the reflection of the moon on the water.

*****************************

Ibaad's P.o.v:

After completing my morning routine I went downstairs with my bag and car keys

After completing my morning routine I went downstairs with my bag and car keys. As soon as I reached downstairs my nose was filled with the smell of food.

I kept my bag and coat on the couch and strolled towards the kitchen without making any noise. I peeked inside the kitchen from the threshold where I was standing. Slowly i made my way towards her who was preparing breakfast for us.

After taking few steps I engulfed her in a back hug making her startled. Even though it's been a routine of me doing the but still she gets startled everytime when I suddenly back hug her.

I whispered a 'Good Morning' to her and gave a light peck on her cheeks. Light tint of red started spreading on her cheeks making me chuckle at the effect i have on her. I love to see that blush on her cute face and I am too proud to say it's me who is making her blush like this, me and only me.

"So, What's for breakfast?" I asked resting my head on top of her head. Leeha is so small compared to my 6ft. Even though she is 5.4 or something but still she looks small compared to me. I remember once Xavier called her shorty and I swear she went bonkers on him.

Leeha literally chased him around the whole house and didn't stop until she gave him some of her punches which no one excepted to hurt that much but still Xavier said it hurted him like hell. One more thing Xavier was shocked was at her speed and energy, even though Xavier was almost double the size of Leeha but the strength she had was more than Xavier's. So what should we note is that don't take her lightly for her tiny form.

Its been a week since John moved to his new apartment. Even after insisting alot he didn't listen to us and moved to his new apartment.