Chapter 10.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's Begin.

08/09/21,

Unedited

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Leeha's P.O.V:

It's been almost a week since mom and dad went on their business trip

It's been almost a week since mom and dad went on their business trip. They had to delay their arrival for few not days due to come important work and mostly will be back on Tuesday.

Finally it's Friday today and two days holiday from school. But I have to study as I hardly have like 3-4 days I guess. Ahhhh I have to study so much, it's not like I don't like to study its just sometimes it's too much.

I really hope the exams will go well as i have to get good grades in this year too, as its almost the end of the year and i don't want to ruin all my practice and effort to go in vain. In Sha Allah i will have good grades like every year.

I made mental note of the study timetable planning from when to when I will read each subject, not that I would follow it anyways.
I heard the ball rang which indicates the class had ended. I collected all my belongings and went to cafeteria with Sofia.

We took our food and sat at our table with our friends. We chatted, teased, talked and ate our food enjoying out time. We have free next two hours so I will be going home early today, as Ammar is alone at home along with other maids.

Salman chacha and Salma Chachi said they had to go hospital to meet some of their sick relatives. After having my food with my friends I bid goodbye to my friends and went with Roman as he said he will drop me. At first I was hesitant as I am not comfortable to be with anyone alone without my best friends. Then he assured me and said me not to uncomfortable.

Something else came in my mind, if I will go Roman then the remaining couple will be able to spend sometime together. As i had seen Ariqa and Ahmed exchanging glances and behaving differently with each other. I just rolled my eyes at my love-birds best friends and agreed to go with Roman.

First we both went to the office to get the slip for going early. Then we both went to parking lot to his car. It was beautiful grey Audi R8. I was stunned looking at the beauty infront of me. For some unknown reason I have craze for Cars and i love it too much.