Chapter 6.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So Lets Begin.

27/07/21.

Unedited.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Third Person's P.O.V:

Ibaad got up at Sharp 8:00 am and went to shower. After shower he wrap a towel around his waist and dried his hair. Then he brush his teeth and washed his face.

He went out of washroom and went in his closet then wore his Armani suit. Then he stood infront of dresser and combed his hair, wore his watch, applied perfume and then wore shoes then went down after taking his laptop bag.

[Pic of his suit]

[Pic of his suit]

He sat at breakfast table with his ipad looking reading his Schedule of yhe day Bella [The Maid] placed his breakfast on the table along with my coffee after greeting him seductively. He nodded his head irritatingly not in mood to deal with the drama early morning and then dismissed her.

He have his first meeting at 9:30 with Mr. Robert, one of his important client. After having his breakfast he took his bag and iPad and made his way out to the car.

Black Mercideeze was waiting for Ibaad to take him to office. John his bodyguard and most trusted person opened the door for him to get in.

After John and Smith [driver] got inside they started their journey to Ibaad's office. On the way to the office he called his Assistant and second most trusted man after John and ordered him to arrange everything for the meeting.

Within 20 minutes the car stopped at the big enormous building whose exterior was covered with black double side glass windows with 'I.B JAFFERY' was written in Black and silver Bold letters.

John opened the back door for Ibaad to get down. Both of them made their way inside the office. As soon as Ibaad entered the his office building with John right behind him everyone stopped what they were doing.

The atmosphere which a while ago was calm and happy now it changed to fearful and dominant. His personality screamed power and dominance. Everyone was scared of him and thats what he liked about others the most.

He wants people to be scared of him, he loves to see fear in the eyes of others. It gives him satisfaction and happiness. Everyone greeted him one by one with fear in their voice as he passed by them.

As soon as Ibaad entered his personal lift and the door closed everyone released a breath they didn't knew they were holding. In his personal lift only Ibaad, his family, John and Xavier [His assistant] are allowed.