Chapter 36.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you all?

"Sometimes we fall down because there is something down there we are supposed to discover!"

13.01.2023,

Unedited.

*****************************

Anaxiphilia

(n.) the act of falling in love with the wrong person.

*****************************

Ibaad's P.o.v:

At 3:00 Pm I woke up and went to shower after sometime

At 3:00 Pm I woke up and went to shower after sometime. After shower I dried my hair and got dressed and went downstairs to have something.

While going downstairs I went to each boys room to them up and then entered the kitchen

While going downstairs I went to each boys room to them up and then entered the kitchen. After thinking for a while I decided to make cheeze pasta and started collecting all the ingredients.

It was a little before college I learned cooking from mom. As I had to move abroad for studies and mom didn't like the idea of me getting take out everyday. So she taught me how to make basic or you can say simple things like pancakes, waffles, etc. At first I wasn't ready but then I eventually gave up and ended up learning Cooking.

Then as year passed I self-taught myself cooking from internet or by seeing recipe book. At the time of my college days there was on maid who use to come for the cleaning of the house and sometimes she would cook food too if I was lazy or tired for cooking.

Every weekend I would try some new dishes and she would be judge. She was a really good women in her early 60's, her name was Martha. She was like an aunt to me. But she died in the early year of my career. She use to take care of me like her own son. She had one daughter and one son. Both of them were married and they all were a very happy family with 2 kids.

But one day when they all planned to go for vacation suddenly Martha's granddaughter Emilia (Martha's daughter's child) fell ill, she was just 4-5 months old. Martha said she will take care of Emilia and said all of them to go and enjoy. After alot of convincing them they all finally agreed to go.