Chapter 12.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's Begin.

17/09/21.

Unedited.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Leeha's P.O.V:-

After offering Fajr Namaz I read Quran and sat to read for my English exam which is today

After offering Fajr Namaz I read Quran and sat to read for my English exam which is today. I had already read completed reading last night so now I am just revising.

Today is my last second exam and after two days it will be last exam which is Psychology. Alhamdulillah all the exams were good and i hope the results will also be very good. In Sha Allah. I read English till 7:30 and later went to have shower and get ready for college.

Within 15 minutes I was done with my shower and wore my clothes and came out drying my hair. Then I wore my accessories and wrapped my hijab, wore my shoes, took my bag, wallet, cell and English book and went down to have breakfast.

 Then I wore my accessories and wrapped my hijab, wore my shoes, took my bag, wallet, cell and English book and went down to have breakfast

[Pic of her Dress]

I sat at breakfast table reading. Mom served me breakfast which was French toast and almost milk. I happily ate My breakfast then went to college with Salman chacha as bhai had to go to office early for a meeting.

After 15 minutes i reached school and went inside after bidding Goodbye to Salman chacha. I entered out school and went to the ground were all my friends were sitting near a big tree. We all sit here and study before exam. As our exam starts at 10:00 am so we have plenty of time to study.

After greeting everyone we spoke for sometime then continued reading. Soon an hour ended and it as time for exam. I took my belongings and went to my locker and remove my id card, Exam ticket/Hall ticket, water bottle and stationary then kept my bag and went to search my block.

For every exam we have different blocks. After 10 minutes of searching I finally sat in my seat which was in block 5. Behind me was Mary, and infront of me was layla who is in my Arts class.