Chapter 54.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

"Sometimes the smallest thing's
take up the most room in your heart."

This is the longest chapter I ever wrote so please vote and also lots of comments.

Target same as before for next chapter.

07.09.23.

Unedited.

*****************************

demise (de-my-se)

(n. ) death; the ending of something in a negative sense; downfall.

*****************************
Leeha's P.o.v:

After Ibaad's departure I was kind of upset

After Ibaad's departure I was kind of upset. I mean who wouldn't be when they have to live in a big house all alone. Yes that's the only reason.

Say whatever you want to satisfy yourself but I know you will miss him and you won't be able to sleep without him too.

Shut up you heart. I didn't ask anything from you.

Come on just accept it.

No I won't. Because I don't and I won't miss him.

Really?

Yes.

Are you really sure?

Didn't I just say yes?

You did but still I am asking to sure sure.

Argh! Whatever. Yes I will miss him and I am missing him now too. So what will you do huh.

Told ya!

Ignoring that conversation I went towards my room and spend my afternoon there. I spoke with my In-laws and did video call with the group.

All of my friends had started college. Some have travelled across the country to get admission in their dream University and some are same place. It was really good to have conversation with all of them after a long time. I felt like now all of them are going to university they might forget me or I might felt left out but Alhamdulillah nothing like that happened.

After speaking with them I went to offer Asr prayer as azaan was already said. After praying I went downstairs with my novel to have some me time. The house still feels empty and lonely without him. Even though most of the time I stay here alone as Ibaad will be at office but still.

I messaged Ibaad to ask if he reached yet, but i didn't get any reply yet. After I went downstairs I met Annie in the kitchen who was doing preparing something. I greeted her and asked what she was preparing.