Chapter 33.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you all?

"Do not be so sweet that people will eat you up, not so bitter that they will spit you out."

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter!

Do lots of comments as I love to read it.

Sorry for the late update.

So let's begin.

07.11.2022.

Unedited.

*****************************

Leeha's P.o.v:

I woke at the time of lunch after my nap. With the help of Zuha di and Laura I went to washroom to do my business. It was difficult for me to walk properly because my knee and upper leg had really bad wound because of the hot and if i walk much the pain would be unbearable.

After I was settled in the bed Salma chachi started feeding me lunch which was soup because whenever I try to eat something else I feel nausea so I planned to have soup only. After having soup she helped me to eat some fruits and drink orange juice. After my lunch she started taking the medicines out of the cover and came near me with a glass of water.

I pouted and said,"Do I really have to eat it Chachi?" Trying my best to convince her to not give me medicines but she didn't listen to me at all. I even gave her my best puppy eyes but it still didn't work. Instead she threatened me saying if I don't have medicine then she will call Ibaad which was not fair at all.

Hearing his name the morning incidents started playing in my mind. I tried my best not to smile remembering it but failed. "I see someone's is blushing hearing their financè name huh!" Zuha di said with a teasing smile. I felt my cheeks heat up and in embarrassment I covered my face as much as I could with one hand as my other one is in a cast.

I changed the subject by trying to convince Salma chachi for not making me have medicines but she was adamant on making me have medicines. With a pout and a sad face I had the medicines. There were total 3 medicines, one white and red pill, one orange medium size and the last one was white oval type or something.

As soon as I ate the medicines I started feeling nausea amd wanted to vomit. But seeing the glare from Salma chachi I swallowed it and drank water. I could still feel the bitter taste of medicines in my mouth even after having a lot of water. Seeing me sulking and making disgusting faces after having medicines Zuha di gave me chocolate to change my taste as well as my mood.

Zuha di took a bigger piece of chocolate and feed me. As soon as the chocolate melted in my mouth I felt the taste of medicines disappearing and taste of chocolate filling in my mouth. After having few more pieces of chocolate I felt satisfied and drank water to remove the chocolate texture from my mouth.

After that we heard a Knock on the door. Salama chachi opened it and it was Salman chachi and a man who I don't know. I clutched the blanket which was underneath my hand. I don't know how it all started but whenever I come across new people I tend to feel scared and have the habit of clutching whatever is in my hand or near my hand.

Salman chachi greeted me and asked me about my health. I replied to him hesitantly. Then Zuha di lightly kept her hand on my uninjured should and said,"Leeha this is my husband Zameer and Zameer this is Leeha, remember I told you about her last night."