Chapter 48.

Assalamualaikum,
How are you?

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts and the stupid ones are full of confidence!"

Do lots of comments. Please🥺.

29.06.2023.

Unedited.

*****************************

Paracosm

(n.) a delicate, imaginary world created by a child involving human's, aliens and supernatural beings.

*****************************

Leeha's P.o.v:

After the ring searching game or ritual I was taken to Ibaad's room by Shiza

After the ring searching game or ritual I was taken to Ibaad's room by Shiza. The stairs and corridor leading to upstairs towards Ibaad's room was beautiful decorated with rose patels and candles at each sides with few meters distance between each.

After some more walking we reached infront a door which was his bedroom. Shiza opened the bedroom door and my eyes widened seeing such a beautiful decoration inside. The whole room was decorated with rose petals, candles and fairy lights.

I carefully stepped inside to not ruin the decoration. As we entered there was a living room with a big couch near the wall, a coffee table infront of the couch and two big flower vase on each side of couch. A little away from the couch there was a door which was closed. Maybe it was a closet? Or bathroom? I don't know what it was.

The whole living room was beautiful decorated. The couch was navy blue and grey combination cushion and the pillows. On the floor a big grey matress was spread and on that rose petals and candles were kept.

We moved forward towards the other room which had a king size bed were I am sure all of my girl can sleep peacefully. The room is painted with grey and navy blue colour. On the floor same combination matress was spread and on that beautiful two adjoining hearts were made with red rose petals and white rose petals border alongside candles.

Around the big two hearts cute small heart were made with a big dot from same petals surrounded by candles.

The bed had 2 big adjoining heart with red and white petals and 4 small hearts on each side.

On the headrest a big custom made name sign was sticked which were beautiful decorated with fairy light.

Ibaad
Leeha

IbaadLeeha