Chapter 11.

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's Begin,

10/09/2021,

Unedited.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ibaad's P.O.V:

At 6:00 am then i woke up and went to get fresh

At 6:00 am then i woke up and went to get fresh. Then i wore my running pants and shirt then went for running for an hour. After running I went to gym which was in my house and started my daily work out.

After an hour i went to get ready for office. I took a long relaxing shower then wrap a towel around my waist and came out with a towel on my neck. Then I wore my suit and got ready.

After i was ready I went down to have breakfast with my tablet and laptop bag. I ate my breakfast looking at report given by Colan who is on a mission to denmark. The ambassador of denmark had personally asked for my help as his daughter who was 12 years old was kidnapped a Month ago while comming back from school.

All the police official and detectives were given this case but no one could solve it. A week back Mr. Martin the ambassador came to me and asked me to help him and said in return he would pay anything or would help me whenever i want.

I agreed to help him not because he said I would pay any amount of money but for some more reason. I have been planning to expand my Mafia empire to denmark from a long time but couldnt.

But now I even have a reason to exapnd my Mafia empire in Denmark and the reason is protection of people. Even though police officers do protect all the people but sometimes situation happen where police won't be able to help.

I assured Mr. Martin i would send my best team to find his daughter. My first plan was to go along with my team to find his daughter but I had to stay here due to aim problem in business and also the attack which happened last week at my ware house.

I have 80% doubt that behind this kidnapping there is only one person or should i say one specific group. From a long time Russian Mafia wanted to start a business of Woman trafficking but couldn't do it as we didn't agree support him.

After collecting few information we came to a conclusion that almost 15 girls from Denmark between 12- 20 years were kidnapped. The complaints have been filed and almost in all case the common reason are 'The girls went school or college at morning but didn't return back in evening', 'The girls were kind of mentally and emotionally disturbed',' All the girls went to private college or school','There was a new lecturer or teacher who joined not long before the kidnapping and all those teachers disappeared from the next day of kidnapping.'