Chapter 17- The blue light

I opened my eyes and groaned as the sunlight burned my eyesight. I shut my eyes tightly feeling like hissing at the sun.

It honestly kills me everyday.

I know why Vampires hate the sun.

It's a murderer.

I slowly opened my eyes again and blinked rapidly getting used to the bright light. I looked around the room and slightly pouted as Mason wasn't here.

I looked in the next bed and sat up slowly feeling the pain as the wolf was gone. It was replaced with a shirtless guy whom was covered in bruises. His back was facing me but I can see huge claw Mark scars on his back making me cringe. That must have been painful.

I looked at his jet blank hair and Sarafina perked up listening to his breathing and his heart beat which were both even making her sigh in relief.

I slowly crawled off the bed holding the IV pole for balance and walked to him slowly.

I bit my lip putting my hair behind my ear and fixed the covers over his body. I looked at the scars all over his body and tensed.

"What happened to you?" I whispered softly looking at him, I leaned over looking at his face seeing he was pretty handsome.

He sighed deeply and I tensed backing away nervously, I stood there watching him expecting him to wake up but he never did. I looked at one of the scars and slowly traced it with my fingers, the door opened and I looked up quickly seeing Reynolds walk in.

"You shouldn't be out of bed" he said closing The door "sorry" I mumbled looking back at the guy sleeping.

"I think he's sick. His body is really hot" I said and he raised an eyebrow smirking "not like that! I meant his skin. I mean he feels like he has a fever!" I blushed quickly as he chuckled "calm down" he said and I just blushed holding onto my pole.

He put his hand on the guy's head and nodded. "Yeah he does" he said sighing, he walked around me and I just stood there. I put my hand on his arm softly feeling his burning skin, I traced one of his scars and froze as a blue light followed my fingertips into his skin.

I jerked my hand back wide eyed and looked at Reynolds whom had his back to us.

What the hell was that?

I did it again watching the light and I moved it more up to his bruise, I placed my palm on it watching the light surround my hand around his skin and I felt a sharp cool feeling run up my arm.

I jerked my hand back quickly as it felt ice cold, I looked at my hand then at his bruise seeing it was gone.

"Did you see that?!" I said wide eyed making Reynolds look, "see what?" He said. "His bruise disappeared! My hand made it go away. Well the cold blue light did" I said looking at my hand and He just walked to me.

"You feeling alright Luna?" He asked putting his hand on my forehead. "Wow! you're burning up as well" he said "there was a light. He had a bruise right here" I said pointing to his arm.

"Come lay down" he said and I growled "I'm not crazy" I said. "I wasn't implying that you were. You need to be in bed though" he said and I looked back at the guy.

I looked at my hand putting it on another one of his bruise but nothing happened.

What?!

I frowned looking back at my hand and Reynolds put his hand on my arms turning me around walking me back to my bed.