Chapter 24 ~ Nightmares

Chapter 24~ Nightmares

I screamed loudly as he dragged me by my hair across the room throwing me on to the cold metal table. The other men surrounded me cuffing up my wrists and my ankles down to the table making me unable to fight back, "No! Please!" I sobbed loudly feeling the painful sparks run down my spine.

Hopkins walked in the room smirking and put on a pair of black leather gloves. I panted looking at him with tears in my eyes seeing my vision get more and more blurry.

"Please" I whimpered trying to pull my hands away.

"I've waited for this moment for so long" he said going in the black bag, I tensed seeing a thick long silver chain. He walked to me chuckling and I screamed loudly as he wrapped it around my neck making my skin burn-

                                   ***

"Jordyn!" I heard a yell and felt my body shake violently, I panted opening my eyes seeing Mason looking down at me sitting up. "You're okay. It's okay" he said moving my hair and I hugged him sobbing.

"You're safe Kitten. Nobody is going to hurt you" he said and I hiccuped sobbing, I touched my neck feeling my clear skin which was burn free.

He laid down holding me to him and I looked at my hands shaking. "D-don't leave me" I whispered and he kissed my forehead "never" he whispered. I shut my eyes tightly hugging him and cried hearing Hopkins evil laugh.

                                   ***
"I heard you screaming last night" Anna said rubbing her baby bump which was bigger. I looked down playing with the sleeves of my cardigan, "did you have the same nightmare?" She asked.

"It's different every time... But he's still torturing me" I whispered hugging my legs. "Sweetie, you look exhausted" she said and I looked at her "I'm scared to sleep... I don't even know where these nightmares came from" I mumbled and she sighed. "Stay here. I'll make you some tea okay?" She said and I smiled nodding.

"I love your tea" I said and she kissed my temple walking out. I sighed looking out into the forest feeling the breeze against my skin.

I heard the door open again and I looked up seeing Dr. Reynolds. "Hello Luna" he smiled politely at me "Hello" I smiled softly. "How are you feeling dear?" He asked sitting next to me.

"I've had better days" I said sitting up and he looked at me "I heard you have been having night terrors" he said and I nodded looking at him.

"If it's possible I was wondering if someone can examine you" he said and I frowned "what do you mean? What do I need to be examined for?" I asked.

The door opened making me jump and Anna walked in with two mugs. "oh. Am I interrupting?" She asked wide eyed "of course not dear" Reynolds smiled and she smiled walking in and handing me my blue mug.

"Thank you" I smiled cradling the warm cup in my hands. "My wife. She works with the mind well. She's... Special"

"She has powers?" I asked drinking my green tea and he nodded. "You said the nightmares came out of nowhere right? Maybe she can find out how or where it's been triggered"

"How can she find that out?" Anna asked frowning "it's what she does" he smiled and I sighed making her look at me. "You're really going to let someone in your brain?" She frowned worriedly. "Is it safe?" She asked

"It can help a lot. She might even get rid of it" he said and I looked at him "really?" I whispered and he nodded. "W-when can I see her?" I whispered.