Chapter 38~ It's all my fault

Mason groaned sitting up holding his head frowning, he blinked opening his eyes and looked around the room. His eyes landed on me as I sat on the window bench hugging my legs.

"What did you do to me?" He asked gruffly "I only knocked you out" I mumbled making him grumble.

"You over reacted for nothing" I said "I didn't like the way you two were hugging" he said "what part of he's like a brother to me did you not understand" I asked making him sigh. He sat on the edge of the bed sighing and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You had to say something... You had to blurt it out. Do you even think before you talk?" I asked looking at him "you tell me" he muttered and I growled clenching my fists angrily.

"I had to tell him the truth... I told him everything because you couldn't keep your mouth shut!" I spat

"Watch your fucking tone!" He growled "no! we didn't tell anyone for a reason Mason. Especially Evan! Do you know what could happen now that he knows?"

"How did he take it?"

"What do you think? His soulmate is a freaking traitor who betrayed him and us. The one person he could trust is working with an enemy. How would you take that?" I asked and he just glared at me.

I turned around running my fingers through my hair trying to control my anger but all I could think about was the pained look on Evan's face when I told him. How his eyes glossed up, how he apologized over and over again practically crying. How his face turned into pure anger then pure pain...

"Jordyn" Mason said snapping me out of my thoughts "jordyn" he said again "what?" I whispered with my eyes closed "you're... You're on fire" he mumbled and i frowned opening my eyes glaring at him. "I'm serious" he said looking at me sitting up, I looked down at my hands seeing the blue flames all over my arms.

I gulped wide eyed hugging my arms to my chest, "you need to calm down" he said standing up "don't come near me" I whispered backing away trying to make the flames go off.

Sarafina. How do I stop it?

"Jordyn-"

"I said stay away!" I said loudly feeling the panic rise in me. "Kitten look at me" he said softly standing in front of me, I whimpered looking at him.

"I don't know how to stop it" I whispered "just think about a fire going off. Maybe that'll help" he said softly and I stared down at my hands.

I looked behind him at the door and his eyes darkened "don't even think about leaving" he said quietly.

I gulped hugging myself "I just need to go outside"

"Jordyn-"

I took off running to the door and he grabbed me pulling me too him but hissed as I burned him making my eyes widened. He growled pushing me away quickly making my heart shatter.

"Shit" he muttered looking at his hands, I quickly ran out the room going downstairs as fast as I can and out the back door.

"Jordyn!" Mason yelled running after me as I took off into the forest. I panted feeling the flames take over my body making my clothes burn into scraps.

Oh god! What's happening?!

I ran faster trying to think of anything that will stop the flames, anything at all.

But what?

My heart pounded in my chest as I ran, I could hear Mason's footsteps behind me gaining closer and closer. I looked around the forest thinking of what to do until I saw something glistening in the distance.