Chapter 35~

Chapter 35 ~

I laid in bed staring at my hand thinking about what just happened. I made it catch fire.

I did that.

Why didn't you tell me we have powers?

'It wasn't time for you to know yet' she mumbled laying there.

But this is a big deal sarafina!

'I know that! I'm sorry but it had to be like that' she sighed...

Is there anything else I can do?

'You'll see' she smiled and I growled. Why can't you just tell me?!

'Don't be mad bro' she grinned and I clenched my jaw closing my eyes.

You're pissing me off.

'I'm sorry' she mumbled rolling her eyes

The door opened then closed, "Kitten?" I heard Mason say and I felt my entire body calm down. The anxiousness, the fear, the anger; just all gone.

I sighed deeply as he crawled into bed laying next to me and moved my hair. I opened my eyes looking at him and he smiled softly "you okay?" He whispered

"I am now" I said snuggling closer to him inhaling his scent. He stroked my hair putting his face in my neck, "how was it?" I asked and he just sighed "let's not talk about that okay?" He said and I just laid there. "Did she touch you?" I asked tensely praying to the gods that she didn't touch him.

"No she didn't. You think I would be this calm?" he said kissing my head making me sigh in relief. I looked up at him, "Evan told me he heard you screaming" he frowned and I bit my lip "Sarafina was very angry" I said and he sighed "I can imagine" he said and I bit my lip.

I should tell him...

'Or show him' sarafina smirked making me bite my lip

"I... I got rid of the knife" I said nervously looking at him

"How?" He chuckled, I sat up looking around and grabbed a paper that was on the nightstand crumbling it. I took a deep breath holding it in my fist tightly and Mason frowned sitting up as I focused on burning it. I gasped softly watching the blue flames.

"What the hell?" Mason whispered wide eyed

I held my palm out watching the ashes go between my fingers. I looked at him seeing his eyes wide and his jaw dropped "you have powers?" He said

"It appears so. She never told me anything till now" I said looking down "why?"

"She said something about it wasn't time to tell me. That I wasn't ready" I said shaking my head. He ran his fingers through his hair looking at the ashes "you burned the knife?" He asked and I nodded "I was so angry and... I didn't realize what happened till I saw it" I mumbled.

"Is there anything else you can do?" He asked "I don't know. She won't tell me that either" I said clenching my jaw shaking my head.

"Wow" he chuckled shaking his head "this isn't funny" I said "it's not. I'm just surprised" he said and I groaned putting my face in the pillow.

He laid on his side rubbing my waist, "you're tense" he said "you're face is tense" I grumbled and he snorted. "What can I do to calm you down?" He asked moving my hair and I shrugged hugging my pillow keeping my face deep in the pillow.

"I think I know" he whispered moving closer to me. He rubbed my back laying there staring at me, he moved my hair behind my shoulder kissing my neck. I sighed closing my eyes as he kissed my mark making the tingles go down my body.

He kissed it again and again pulling me closer, I turned to lay on my back and wrapped my arms around him kissing him. He deepened the kiss as I pulled him closer lifting his shirt, he sat up taking it off and I rubbed his muscular body.

He bent down kissing me deeply and I moaned softly feeling the desire rise inside of me. "Can I ask you something?" He mumbled as I kissed his neck, "hmm?" I said looking at him.

"You and that mutt" he mumbled making me pull away, "whenever you two would... whenever you two would... You know. Were you ever on top?" He asked and I just frowned. "W-why do you ask?"

"Just answer the question" he muttered "sometimes... Why?"

"Did you like being on top?" He asked and I just looked at him "Mason I-"
"I want you to do something" he whispered pulling away to look at me "what?" I whispered rubbing his sides.

"I... I want you to get on top of me" he said and I froze looking up at him "what?" I said. "Climb on me" he said laying on his back and I sat up slowly, "Mason...you-"

"Please. I trust you" he said and I bit my lip staring at him. I knew he was scared of someone on top of him... Cause of Her.

"are you sure?" I asked nervously and he looked at me with hard eyes "I'm not weak" he said "oh my god; I didn't even said that!" I said wide eyed.

"Yeah but you're acting like I am"

"It's a big step and I don't want to trigger anything" I said and he sighed "please" he said and I sighed sitting up in my knees as he laid there.

"Just don't... Don't hurt me or anything" I mumbled "I would never hurt you" he said frowning. I sighed slowly climbing on him straddling his hips, he tensed up laying there as I sat on him.

He inhaled deeply and I just stared at him "Mason-"

"I'm fine" he mumbled

"D-don't push yourself. I don't want to trigger anything bad like a flashback or something" I mumbled sitting there. He sighed running his hands up my thighs to my hips, I sat there staring at him as he had his eyes closed.

I leaned over laying on his chest making him tense and I cupped his face "look at me" I whispered. He opened his eyes looking at me and I put my forehead on his, "I love you" I whispered running my fingers through his hair softly.

He sighed rubbing my waist kissing me, he lifted my shirt rubbing my skin and I sighed feeling the tingles as he took off my shirt sitting up. He pulled me closer pressing my body against his warm chest, he growled lowly kissing my neck and I closed my eyes pulling him closer holding his hair in my fists.

                               ***
"I wish we can stay like this" I mumbled tracing my fingertips over Mason's hands where his veins were popping out. "Hmm" he mumbled sleepily holding me in his arms, I smiled softly laying there. He kissed my shoulder pulling me closer closing his eyes and I sighed turning over facing him, he just laid there holding my waist.

"Do you think this drama is ever going to end?" I asked making him sigh "soon" he said opening his eyes. He moved my hair behind my ear and I just stared at him "how can you be so sure?" I mumbled.

"Because we're so close to finishing this" he said and I frowned "Hopkins is always at the facility. And once we find it then we'll find him-"

"But it's not all him you know... There could be others that want to kill us"

"For now I'm focusing on him" he said and I just looked at him biting my lip "what are you going to do to him?" I whispered making him look at me.

"I'm going to kill him of course" he said

"Your own father?"

"I never had a father. He'll never be my father... Ever" he muttered and I put my head on his chest snuggling closer to him.

I closed my eyes thinking about the dream land where I saw him as a little kid being hit and yelled at by Hopkins.

I hugged him tightly sighing and he stroked my back kissing my head. "I love you" I whispered and he sighed deeply "I love you" he said tightening his arm around me making me smile.

Who would've thought I'd be like this with him. I always thought I'd live in fear when I'm with him since we first met...

Now it's like he's a whole different person.