Chapter 27 ~ That terrifying smile

Chapter 27~ That terrifying Smile...

  I sat up in bed staring at the moons reflection watching the shadow of the curtains dance across the floors and the walls.

I sighed leaning against the head board and looked next to me at Mason sound asleep laying on his stomach. I looked at the tattoo on his back and sighed staring at his handsome face.

I slowly stood up walking to the window and moved the curtains back staring out into the forest. I bit my lip looking around nervously...

Maybe I was seeing things earlier?

I leaned against the window frame looking out at the moon.

I miss you Sarafina... I wish you would talk to me. I wish our connection wasn't weakening.

I actually miss your sarcastic remarks...

I felt her stir inside of me and I sighed feeling her fighting her way to communicate with me.

I looked back at the bed seeing Mason staring at me sitting up. "Come to bed" he said in his deep raspy sleepy voice which I loved so much.

I walked to him sighing and he pulled me in his arms, we laid down and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him and put his hand up my shirt stroking my skin.

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly and I bit my lip facing him, "something feels off" I mumbled and he frowned "what do you mean?"

"I feel like something bad is going to happen. Maybe I'm just paranoid" I mumbled drawing in his chest with my fingertips. "Tell me" he said moving my hair, "it's just an uneasy feeling. Earlier I felt someone watching me.."

"I know.I was" he said making me chuckle "I can tell when you do. But this was something else" I said and he just looked at me.

"What can I do?" He asked and I shrugged laying there stroking his chest. "Jordyn talk to me" he sighed making me look at him "I don't know Mason" I sighed hugging my pillow and he just sat up in his elbow staring at me.

I felt so hopeless.
How can I explain something that I'm feeling and I don't even know what I'm feeling?

"I hate feelings" I mumbled

"Me too kitten. Me too" he sighed kissing my forehead, I put my hand on his neck making him look at me. He bent his head kissing my lips and I kissed back pulling him closer, he sighed rubbing my waist laying me on my back. I wrapped my arm around his neck running my fingers through his hair and he deepened the kiss.

He pulled away staring down at me and put his forehead on mine. "I...I just... I'm sorry" he mumbled and i frowned, "for what?" I asked.

"I just want you to be happy" he said quietly rubbing my waist, I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair. "When this is all over I will be. With you" I said and he smiled softly kissing me.

                                  ***
  I sighed opening my eyes sleepily and heard a growl, I looked at Mason seeing he had the pillow over his head making me frown.

"Mason?" I said

"I hear the little bastard crying" he grumbled and I elbowed him "don't call him that" I said. "I hate those things when they cry" he said and I just laid there sleepily. I turned over hugging my pillow and he moved closer putting my arm over his head laying closer to me making me hold him.

"For a big bad alpha you're such a big baby" I sighed holding him and he just wrapped his arms around my waist putting his face in my breasts. I heard a knock on the door and he growled loudly at it.