Chapter 29~ Date night

Chapter 29 ~ Date night

I sat in the car staring out the window, I bit my lip looking at his hand on my thigh as he drove through the city.

I still have no idea where we're going.

He rubbed my thigh turning the corner and I blushed as he rubbed my inner thigh. My heart raced as he drew little circles driving, I bit my lip feeling my stomach turn in delight making my body heat up from his touch.

I grabbed his hand making him stop and he smirked holding my hand. I shook my head looking out the window playing with his fingers and he slowed down to a stop.

I looked out seeing we stopped in front of a small fancy restaurant called Bella's. He parked the car sighing and looked at me, "ready?" He said and I nodded. He leaned over pecking my lips and I smiled pulling away opening the door. He climbed out slamming the door as I stumbled out, he quickly grabbed my arm and I snorted.

"This is why I don't wear heels" I muttered closing the door, "but you look sexy in them" he said kissing my ear making me blush. "And you look hot in a tie" I said fixing it making him smirk.

He held my hand walking and we entered the small restaurant that had many fairy lights on the ceiling.

"Oh wow" I whispered as we walked to the hostess. "I made reservations" he said in a serious tone, "name" the girl blushed at him.

"Fowler" he said and she nodded biting her lip "right this way Mr. And Mrs. Fowler" she said and my eyes widened. I looked at Mason and he gave my hand a small squeeze following her.

She showed us to a table by the window and we sat down, she smiled giving us our menus and walked away.

"Fowler?" I said with a raised eyebrow

"My last name" he said looking at me "I thought it was... Hopkins" I mumbled "it's Fowler-Hopkins. He's Hopkins and My mother was Fowler. I prefer Fowler" he said shrugging and I just sat there.

"Hello. My name is Jionni and I'll be your server for the evening. Can I start you two off with some wine?"

"Sure" I said and he smiled pouring wine into the glasses. "Are you two ready to order yet?"

"Not yet" Mason muttered and I kicked him under the table making him look at me.

'Be nice'

"Alright then, I'll come back in 5 minutes then" Jionni smiled politely and I smiled at him as he walked away.

"Don't kick me" Mason muttered "so stop being mean-"

"How was I being mean?" He asked frowning.

"The way you-"

"That's how I talk" he grumbled looking at the menu "no you don't-"

"To everyone other than You, Evan and Anna. Yeah. That's just my voice" he said and I rolled my eyes grabbing my cup.

"I never had wine before" I mumbled and slowly drank some. I licked my lips looking at it and shrugged.

"Taste pretty good" I said looking at him and he smirked. "What?" I frowned "nothing" he said looking at the menu and I just raised an eyebrow at him putting the cup down.

I looked down at the menu and my eyes widened at the prices.

Holy shit this place is expensive. $36 for one salad are you kidding? Who pays that much for plants?!

I heard Mason snort making me look at him, he smirked at me drinking and I kicked him "get out of my head" I said and he just grinned drinking. "Trust me kitten I can afford it" he said and I shook my head looking for the cheapest thing.