Chapter 6 : New Pack ~

Chapter Six : New Pack ~

I opened my eyes sighing and looked around the room seeing the sun shining through the curtains.

I sighed laying there but froze when I heard a sigh behind me, I looked behind me tensely seeing Mason sleeping.

I gulped as he was shirtless showing his abs and "v" line, his tan muscles seemed to flex when ever he would breathe making my wolf growl.

What are you growling at?

'He is gorgeous!' She said wide eyed making me roll my eyes.

I laid on my back sighing, he turned over laying on his side and I blushed as his hand was on my thigh. I looked at his hand and looked up at his face staring at him, he looked so much nicer when he slept. He didn't wear such a serious or scowling expression like he always does. He looked more peaceful.

I pushed his hand off my thigh slowly and turned my back to him fixing the covers over me. I stared at the suns reflection on the floor thinking about what my pack is doing right now.

Are they thinking of me?

Were they just acting like nothing happened?

Are they even looking for me?

I tensed up feeling Mason's hand slowly travel up my lower back to my hip. He moved closer to me pressing my back against his chest and I just laid there as he rubbed my hip smelling my hair.

I put my hand on his going to push it but he growled lowly, "don't. touch me" he said huskily and I just laid there frowning "that's kind of not fair" I said and he just held me.

"Move your hand" he said and I sighed taking my hand off his, he sighed holding my hip and I just laid there staring at the white wall.

"Mason?" I whispered

"What?"

"Why didn't you just reject me?" I asked and he stood silent, "I want you" he said in my ear making me shiver.

His hand travel between my legs and I felt my heart racing, "you belong to me. And so does this" he said cupping me...Again.

He began rubbing me with his fingers making me shudder grabbing his wrist "stop" I whispered and he growled biting my ear. I covered my mouth to keep from moaning, "do you want me Jordyn?" He asked huskily.

"Stop" I whispered in a shaky voice, "answer my question" he said rubbing faster, "Mason please" I whimpered squeezing his wrist.

"Answer me" he growled moving my hair, He growled biting my ear and I moaned in my hand, "please stop" I whispered squeezing my pillow.

"Do you like it?" He asked making me shake my head "no?" He said, "You know you do. I can feel your arousal" he said in my ear, he lifted my shirt up going up to my breasts and I whimpered shaking my head closing my eyes.

I liked it... But I didn't want to.

"Mason" I said and he smirked, he licked my neck making me shudder and I gasped quickly pulling my shirt down as the door opened.

Mason growled loudly sitting up and a guy with dark blondish-brown hair stood there wide eyed, "I-sorry. I didn't know you had company" he chuckled wide eyed.

"Out!" Mason roared making me jump, "yes sir" the guy snickered quickly running out closing the door behind him.

I laid there nervously and Mason looked at me, I looked away nervously and sat up on the edge of the bed. I stood up walking to my bag and got on my knees opening it.