Epilouge- What have I done?

Epilogue~ What have I done?

Evan's p.o.v

"Tell me exactly what happened" Jordyn's father Daniel said as I sat there watching Mason pacing back and forth quickly.

"I was in the living room when I saw her sneaking out.. She had a bag packed and everything"

"Did she say anything?"

"I didn't stop her until we reached the forest... I asked her where she was going and she began talking all this nonsense about that she has to leave in order to protect everyone. That everyone is going to get hurt and die because she had some sort of vision... She wouldn't listen to me Mason" I whispered looking at him.

"Did she say where she was going?"

"She's going to give herself in to Hopkins... She thinks it's what's best-"

"He'll kill her" Daniel said wide eyed "she doesn't seem to care. She said if he kills her then that's what's supposed to happen... She wouldn't listen to me when I tried to tell her otherwise. She didn't make any sense-"

"She's just trying to help people" Daniel muttered "well she's wrong!" Mason growled. "She's so fucking stupid! She doesn't think before she does shit!" Mason growled.

"I know you're pissed off but do not talk about my daughter like that!" Daniel growled making Mason glare at him. "She's going through a tough time-"

"Well she's going to die. We need to find her before Hopkins does. We can't let him take her-"

"They have Ian" Daniel said "sorry to say but I don't care about him. Focus more on Jordyn" Mason muttered walking out angrily. I rubbed the back of my head sighing and looked at Daniel, "I tried to stop her"

"I know you did. She's just not in the right state of mind now. Ever since she said she's been seeing her mother I knew something wasn't right"

"what do you think is going on? A witch's spell?" I asked and he sighed leaning against the wall "I have no idea. I'm just so worried" he whispered.

The door opened and we looked up seeing Xavier with a smile on his face "Where's Jordyn? I need to tell her something" he grinned making me look down.

"Close the door" Daniel mumbled sighing making Xavier's smile fade. "What's going on?" He asked closing the door. "Jordyn's gone.... She ran away" Daniel said

"What?! Where did she go?"

"She's turning herself in to Hopkins... She thinks it's the best way to protect everyone from getting hurt" I said shaking my head and he froze standing there.

"Shit" he whispered running his fingers through his hair. "Is that why she was acting so weird yesterday?"

"Probably... She planned it all"

"She's smarter than that. She knows she'll get hurt-"

"Like I've been saying. Ever since she's been seeing her mother, she hasn't been in the right state of mind" Daniel said.

"What are we going to do? We need to look for her"

"We'll figure something out. You just focus on Emma-"

"That's what I wanted to talk to Jordyn about" he mumbled sitting down, "what happened?" I frowned.

"She was pregnant with twins... Only one died. She's still pregnant with the other" Xavier mumbled making me sigh.

I rubbed my head thinking of the pained expression on Jordyn's face. 'Xavier lost his pup because of me' she whispered.

"Evan you should go lay down" Daniel said holding my shoulder. I shook my head sitting there "i could've stopped her-"