Chapter 46~ I won't leave

Chapter 46~

I gasped loudly coughing up the water and felt hands cupping my face, I opened my eyes blinking rapidly looking around the dark forest. "Hey! Look at me" I heard and looked up breathing hard seeing Xavier

"Xavier?"

"What the hell were you thinking?" He said making me frown "what?" I whispered. "You practically jumped in the lake and tried to drown yourself" he said making me frown.

"No I didn't-"

"Jordyn I followed you. I saw everything-"

"Did you see my mom?" I whispered and he sighed putting his head against mine, "there was no one here" he whispered and I closed my eyes. He sighed laying next to me on the ground shaking his head, "she was here..."

He sighed holding my hand tightly and I stared at the sky, 'leave before anyone gets hurt'

****
"Again? That's not possible I was in the room with her"

"Well she did-"

"How did you know?"

"I was in the living room watching TV when she walked out. I was calling her name and she never answered. She just took off running into the woods"

"Then just jumps in the freezing cold lake? That makes no sense"

"She said something pulled her in by her ankle... But when I jumped in there was nothing there"

"Did she say anything else?"

"Just that she saw her Mother again"

I felt someone stroking my hair and I sighed snuggling closer, "what do you think is wrong with her?"

"I don't know... We'll find out though"

"Okay... Uh I'll just leave you alone"

"Xavier.... Thanks... For helping her I mean"

"Anytime"

I felt a warm breath on my face and arms go around me surrounding me with a comforting warmth making me moan softly. "What is going on with you kitten?" He sighed holding me.

****
I stood in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror, "Jordyn?" Mason said knocking on the door making me close my eyes.

"I'll be right out"

Just give me some space...

I sighed looking down at the back pack in my hands packed with some clothes.

'You can't be serious... Leaving without telling anybody. This is stupid' sarafina said shaking her head

It's the only way to make sure no one gets hurt

'He'll hurt them no matter what. There's no
Way to stop this so stop packing your bags and just be with Mason. He's getting back to normal for crying out loud. Be happy' she said

How can I be happy when he looks at me like I'm crazy? Everyone thinks I'm crazy now.

'Who cares what other people think?'

I do.

'Well it's stupid. It's your life and you know what you saw. It's none of their business anyway' she muttered rolling her eyes.

There was another knock on the door making me groan, "Mason just please wait" I whispered.

"It's not Mason" I heard a woman say, I looked at the door dropping my bag and walked to it. I slowly opened it peeking out seeing Luna standing there looking at me.