▫️◽️ 🔳 3 🔳 ◽️▫️

My legs gave in and I kneeled in front of the vertical concrete slabs. I banged my hands against the doors. Tears streaming down my cheeks into the dust and dirt below.

"JAZ!" I called nothing.
"JAZ" I tried again.
"Jaz" I wasn't shouting anymore.
"jaz " A quiet call.
"jasmine" A whisper only for me to hear.

"JASMINE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs all my pain in one last call.

My breathing became heavy and I sputtered in between every breath. I was shaking and faltering with every movement.

A strong hand clapped over my mouth from behind the other hugging me closer to their body. My eyes widened and my pupils shrunk. I screamed as loud as I could but it was muffled by the person's hand.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, come on quiet down for me will ya, your going to wake the whole shuck Glade up" a male voice said softly into my ear.

This scared me. A boy. I don't know any boys. There aren't any boys here and the Glade. What's the Glade.

I thrashed and wriggled. Digging my elbows against the boy. He didn't let go. I didn't stop. I kicked my legs along with thrashing and driving my elbows into his torso. He didn't let go.

He started dragging me off. 'Fuck I'm screwed' I thought. He has to many advantages that I didn't have. He was stronger and he seemed to know where he was going.

It was to dark to make anything out. I was defenceless. He walked up some steps with me in tow. He threw me in a room. I landed roughly on the floor. He closed the door.

I looked around. No windows the only exit was the entrance which was currently blocked by the boy that stood on the other side of it.

The room looked like a bedroom. A very messy bedroom at that. It had a medium sized bed, a dresser and a desk and chair. The chair decorated with stray shirts. Not quite dirty not quite clean.

I heard voices on the outside of the room.

"What the bloody hell was all that ruckus" another boy whisper shouted. He had the same accent as Sonya.

Sonya. Oh no where are the other girls.

"I don't know Newt, probably some shank having a nightmare" The boy. My captor said.

"Which one of these boys would know a girl called Jasmine well enough to shout her name in their sleep?" Newt said.

"Why don't you ask them when their awake" The boy said. "Goodnight Newt" the boy stepped back inside.

He turned the light on. Looking at me he held a finger to his lips signalling me to be quiet.
I stayed quiet.
He stayed where he was. He seemed to be waiting for something.

While he was waiting I studied him. He was tall, Well built and strong. He had jet black hair that stuck up and he had dark almond shaped eyes.

We heard a door click shut. The boy visibly relaxed.

"It's ok, you're ok" he said holding up his hands trying to reassure me while stepping closer.

I wasn't fooled. I reached for the large dagger strapped to my thigh and held it up at him as I got to my feet.

"Woah, ok girly just put that down, I'm trying to help" he said stepping away obviously regretting his earlier decision.

"Please go to sleep you look like you need it" he said.

I looked towards the bed. I did need to rest but not with the boy this close.

I nodded to the chair and then guided him to it with my dagger pointed at him still. He moved the clothes on it to the desk and sat down.

I took off my vest and found what I needed. Rope. I took it and tied him to the chair with it. To my curiosity he didn't fight me.

"Look I know you have no reason to trust me but seriously is this really necessary" he said.

I didn't want to talk to him so I just glared at him.

"You know if you wanted to tie me up I'd prefer it be to the bed head" he said with a wink. A cheeky grin found it's way onto his face.

I walked over to the bedside table and turned on a small lamp that omitted a yellow glow.

"Come on I heard you screaming I know you can talk or is it I'm just that good looking I already have you speechless" he chuckled.

Why was he enjoying this. I had him tied to a chair with a dagger in my hand.

I had enough of his stupidity for one night but he looked like he was about to make another remark.
"Also" he started. I dashed over to him and pulled his head back by his hair and held the dagger to his throat.

"Go gentle on the hair woman" he chocked out.

Reluctantly I let him go and turned the main light off at the switch. I crawled into bed but left the little lamp on just incase I needed to escape later tonight.

The bed was soft and I fell asleep almost instantly but not before hearing a faint "Goodnight girly" from the boy.