▪️◾️ 🔲 4 🔲 ◾️▪️

There was a loud banging at the door. I opened my eyes light streaking in through little cracks in the shabbily made room.

"Minho get your ass up!" a stern voice said from outside the door. He started banging on the door again.

I jumped out of bed my hand going for my dagger.

The boy chuckled "Calm down girly it's just Alby, he's in charge here".
"I'll be out in a second" the boy Minho I think that's his name called back.

"You'll get out here now or I'll come in, you got 5 seconds" Alby shouted losing his patience.

I ran over to Minho and sliced the rope with my dagger.

"1".

I looked at Minho with a pleading look.

"2".

He slowly walked over to the door. I urged him to walk out by shewing him out with my hands.

"3".

Minho looked at me and smiled slightly as he reached down and pulled his shirt off with one hand.

"4".

I stood in the same spot unable to move. Did he just. What the hell.
Minho pulled the door open just enough so it showed him but not where I was standing.

"Did you only just wake up!?" Alby questioned him with a scary tone in his voice.

"Yea sorry I'm not feeling well" Minho said looking him in the eye.

"Ok well we have a keepers meeting and then go off to the med-jacks" Alby ordered him.

"A meeting what about?" Minho sounded nervous.

"Whoever was yelling last night, some boys say it sounded like a girl if it is we should go out and look for her" Alby said "Now get dressed and get to the council hall!".

I was still standing there regrettably I was staring. I couldn't help it. I couldn't even remember seeing a boy let alone one shirtless. This boy wasn't half bad looking either.

Minho turned to face me as he closed the door. He noticed me staring and smirked. "What I sleep shirtless it wouldn't have been a believable lie if I opened the door fully dressed".

"Anyway I have a meeting as you probably heard, you have caused quite the scandal" Minho said. "Just stay here for now, don't make a sound ok, boys will be waking up walking around and the med hut is just down the hall".

He pulled his shirt back on.

I realised how much this boy has done for me in only one night. I owed him a lot. I was scared but I had a friend.

"Minho" I said before he left.

He turned around shocked that I spoke to him.

"Thank you" I said.

Minho just smiled and gave a small nod before leaving and shutting the door gently.