EXTRA

Y/n's POV
We set up Chuck's hammock soon after that and he fell asleep.

Minho and I headed up the stairs and went to my room. I walked around getting all my things that I would need for tomorrow while Minho sat there watching me stress.

"You should relax I will be with you the entire time that we are in the maze you don't need to stress" Minho said.

"I'm not stressing I just don't want to forget anything" I said laying my daggers, knives and axe next to my vest.

"You are stressing" Minho said walking up behind me and rubbing my shoulders in a relaxing motion.

"Did you drink Gally's moonshine?" I asked as he pulled me back into a hug. My back hitting his chest.

"I may have had a little bit" he said resting his chin on top of my head.
"Now sit down please" Minho said pulling me back to the edge of the bed and sitting me down.

"If you want to run tomorrow you have to clear your mind" Minho said sitting next to me.

I sighed and rested my head on Minho's shoulder. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing soon I did start to feel better.

Minho lent across and kissed me softly on the forehead.

"Now get some sleep" Minho said walking to the door.

"Ok, goodnight Min" I said and got under the covers of my bed.

"Goodnight girly" he said as he walked out closing the door softly behind himself.