🔳 ⬜️ 🔳 15 🔳 ⬜️ 🔳

Minho's POV
I woke up in the morning with a splitting headache. Ugh I am never letting Frypan give me that much moonshine ever again. What even happened last night. How did I get to my room?

I flung the covers of myself and sat on the edge of the bed. My head was pounding and it felt like I was about to knock myself out with the amount of pressure in my skull.

There was a knock at the the doors that seemed to cause an outrage of pain in my brain.

"Come in" I say sighing heavily.

"You a'right Minho?" Newt asked as he sat down next to me and handed me a cold glass of water.

I downed the whole glass before answering him "I am so hungover, what even happened?".

"Well you, Ben, Y/n and I got pretty drunk last night. Ben and I left before you guys, I was hoping you could tell me if anything happened between the two of you?" Newt raised his eyebrow suspiciously.

"Wish I knew" I shook my head.

"Maybe this will help" Newt said handing me a polaroid picture of me and Y/n cuddled together in the early morning.

My headache paused and let in the memories of last night. Kissing, telling her how good she looked wearing my clothes and god dammit I admitted I was jealous.

"Oh my gosh, I kissed Y/n" I said not believing it.

Newt had a small smile of his face and folded his arms in an I told you so kind of way.

"Hang on, when did you take this?" I said holding up the photo to Newt. The disturbing fact that Newt took a photo of Y/n and I while we where oblivious setting in.

"That doesn't matter and don't worry you can keep the photo, I know you like it" Newt said grinning widely.

Y/n's POV
I was cold when I woke up. The room was so empty it made me feel lonely. I looked around taking in the plain room.

The sun was coming through a window that had some white half see through curtains blowing with the morning breeze. The door was also slightly ajar. I must have forgotten to close it last night.

Last night.

Oh gosh. Last night.
It was fun don't get me wrong and I don't regret the laughing, giggling and smiles that the boys had brought to my face. I don't even regret sharing that kiss with Minho but I did regret having some of Gally's moonshine. My head hurts, hopefully it gets better throughout the day and with the help of some medication from the med hut.

I walked to the window and pulled the curtains aside to let in the light and a bit more of a breeze.

"Already up I see" Newt said from the doorway.

"Ugh does your head hurt as much as mine does?" I asked turning to face him as he stepped into the room.

"Probably, it's called a hangover Y/n, horrible aren't they" Newt commented with a slight smile.

"I know what a hangover is Newt and you're right they're horrible, I hate it" I said placing a hand on my forehead that was beginning to burn up.

"Come on" Newt said motioning me towards the door. "Breakfast then med-jacks and then map room".

I groaned and walked out the door dragging my feet as I went. I was hungry and to my delight Fry was making pancakes. The wonderful warm sweet smell of pancakes and maple syrup eased my headache and brought a smile to my face.

"Morning guys" Frypan said all cheerily.

"Never again, never ever give me that much moonshine ever again" I say pointing a finger at him.

"Well you guys looked like you were having fun and Newt seems fine" Frypan shrugged telling us he would do it again if he had the chance to.

"I'm fine she's not because she's a lightweight" Newt said gently pushing my shoulder.

I didn't have the patience to deal with anyone this morning. So I ignored Newt's playful jeers and walked behind the kitchen bench and grabbed myself a glass and walked to the tap to fill it up.

"Here Y/n" Frypan said handing me a plate of pancakes. "Enjoy".

"Thanks Fry" I said as I took the plate out of his hands and walked to the med-hut. I was going to eat my breakfast there because it was out of the way and calm. I needed that right now.