Chapter 26

26 | almost caught
{ mature themes }

Draco pulls you into the dormitory, his hands on your waist. He slides off his robe and brings his lips to yours and you smile into the kiss, holding your hand on the back of his head. He has a ominous cologne scent and his hands feel longing as he pulls off your robe. You slide your hands to the back of his neck, sliding your hands to the front of his tie as you start to undo it. You tug on his undone tie pulling him onto the bed and he let's out a small satisfied laugh. Then you unbutton his shirt as he lays above you, kissing down your neck.

"Your turn." He says while sliding his hands up your waist under your shirt and pulling it over your head. He lets out a heavy breath and combs his hand through your hair before returning back to a passionate kiss. His hands are firm and warm on your skin making you long for more. Though when you hear a footstep you're attention focuses on the door. You see Pansy standing there, shocked. She walks away and you look back up at Draco who has a bit of a concerned look on his face.

"Pansy." You breathe and he looks you in the eyes firmly.

"i don't care about Pansy." he kisses your neck. "i want you."

He kisses down your body as your breathing gets heavy. You play with his hair as you feel his soft lips kiss down your stomach.

"MALFOY" you hear a voice enter the common room.

"Oh shit, Snape." He mutters with a panicky look. You pull him into the closet and shut the door. Then you start to wonder why Snape was even here in the first place.

"Fuck." He says under a breath. "Pansy."

"what."

"she told."

Of course she did. You thought. Pansy has always liked Draco, but its always been unrequited. I guess that really showed today. You smirked to yourself thinking about what just happened. You wanted more but the interruption really ruined the moment.

You hear footsteps enter the dorm room as you try to control your breathing. You heard them walk around the room with your heart racing, scared that at any moment he could open the closet door. But as you hear the footsteps fade out to a nonexistent sound you let out a deep breathe. You open the closet door and hurriedly throw on your clothes.

"god that was close." You mutter to him, pulling on your robe. You don't know if Snape was going to come back, but the chances were too high. And you don't think you could handle the embarrassment and consequences that would come with it. You head for the door but Draco pulls your arm before you can leave.

"Wait." He says pulling you into a final kiss before you exit. Then you rush out into the hall.