**Harry Ending**

"Ahem." You call out and he looks up at you with a blank stare.

"Hey, y/n." he eyes you. "This book is so.."

"upsetting?" You ask.

"No? I was gonna say memorable." He mentions.

"You're not mad?"

"No why would I be."

"No reason." You say before you make anyone else mad with your jumping to conclusions.

"I mean some of the pages I wish I didn't read but..." He pats the floor space beside him. "Here come sit."

"Look." He points to pages further in the beginning of the book. "This is when I first told you i'd fell for you." He laughs memorably.

"I remember." You chuckle along. "Around the time we started fake dating." You eye him. His face is pretty even in the low light of the library.

"I liked that." He tells you and holds eye contact with you. "Especially the part where I.." He moves his gaze down to your lips and his hand trails up your arm. "Kissed you."

"Not sure if i remember.." You joke.

"Maybe i can remind you?" He tucks your hair behind your ear and you smile.

"I'd like that." You say and he places his hand on the side of your face to pull you in for a kiss.
He moves his hand down to your waist and weighs you back. Your back is against the bookshelf as you continue to kiss him.

"Ring any bells?" He asks playfully when the kiss comes to an end.

"Oh yeah omg now I remember." You gasp in a falsely surprised tone and he laughs.

"i missed this.. and you." He mentions. "Even through every thing that happened, I loved you. And I love you now, and i'll love you always."

| Dear Diary,

| Draco was fun, Draco was exciting, Draco was lovely but he just isn't Harry. Harry has been the one since day one, always there for me, always making me laugh, and always loving me.

| And well, I love him too, in all the ways he laughs, smiles and cries. Always, you and I.

-Y/n