Chapter 28

28 | ouch

Harry looks down and takes your hand slowly. He looks up at you waiting for a response, but before you could say anything someone else speaks up.

"Are you kidding me?!" A tearful Ginny stands at a doorway and Harry lets go of your hand.

"Ginny-" He says and you eye him.

"Ginny what." You swallow.

"uh." He puts his hands on his head looking confused. He glances back and forth between you and Ginny.

"I can't believe you would do this." Ginny snaps at you. "You know what," She glares. "I can believe it, you're selfish."

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING." You shout. You didn't know what to say. Harry was the one expressing his love for you, not the other way around.

"You're trying to steal my boyfriend!" She shouts back and you scoff.

"You mean like what you did to me?"
She goes silent. "God i can't believe we were ever even friends."

You breathe and look at Harry who's staring at the ground. "It's not my fault Harry can never make up his mind." And with that you walk away.

"Y/n wait." He speaks up and you turn around and he turns to her. "Ginny i'm so sorry i just... seeing y/n with Draco just made me so upset."
Then he turns to you again. "I just wanted to make you feel as jealous as i did, I never meant to hurt anyone.. I just want this all to be-"

"So you used me?" Ginny's voice cracks when she speaks.

"I.." Harry drones and Ginny walks closer to him with an angry stride. Then she raises her hand and slaps him right across the face and walks away. Your mouth is wide open while Harry winces and rubs his face.

"Holy-" You let out.

"She hits hard." He squints and you laugh. He smiles at you for a moment and you realize you've missed this, and so did he.

"Yknow.. your love hits me harder." He looks at you and you cringe.

"So corny."

"I know." He laughs. "But i'd say anything to hear your voice again."

"Stop you can hear my voice anytime." You cheese.

"Right but it's not like we've had any conversations lately." He walks towards you and grabs your hand again. "Well at least not any good ones."

He pushes your hair behind your ears. "I think we're having one right now..." You mention as you trace your finger on his sleeve.

"yeah?" He smiles as he goes in for kiss.

"yeah." You say while lost in his eyes. Then suddenly you're lost in his kiss. His soft touch in your hand has your heart almost melting as you continue.