Chapter 7

I opened my eyes to be met by the piercing rays of the sun. But not just that, I was in his arms. He looked so peaceful, I just wanted to watch him like that. This position with him didn't feel so bad after all.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." He opened his eyes and I was met with the most beautiful set of eyes. They were brown and warm and so welcoming. I raised my head from his chest and looked at him while he spoke.

"Good morning to you too."

"Good morning babe." Babe? How do I feel about babe? I'm not sure.

"What are we doing Arthur?"

"Everything we've always wanted to do." He brought his lips to mine and all doubt vanished. I could taste his love for me and I just wanted to stay here forever.

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"While I would love to stay in bed with you, we both need to be up. We have the launch in about four hours."

"I don't want you to go." I said as I held onto his torso like a body pillow.

"Toria, you still have me for an hour or so, let's start the day with breakfast."

"Who starts the day with food?"

"Someone who didn't eat dinner and spent all their energy satisfying their new girlfriend's needs in bed, all through the night." He did have a point there. It was a really crazy night. I picked up my phone and wow! The press was having a frenzy with us.

"Arthur, check your phone."

"I'd honestly rather not. If it's not the press, it's definitely my family wondering where I was all night long and why I didn't answer my phone."

"A royal match made in Buckingham Palace." I read directly from one of the headlines that appeared on my screen. "Royal body language expert, Lauren Headley, saw sexual tension between Prince Arthur and Princess Victoria during interview with David Holland."

"Well, she wasn't wrong about that." Why is he joking about this?! "Look, they can all say what they want, I don't care. All I care about right now, is us. Don't let them ruin this moment for us."

"Ok. But you're going to need to answer your phone eventually, it could be important."

"Not as important as you. Let's go make breakfast." I was not ready to get up so Arthur had to carry my half naked body out of bed. He managed to get me to wear his shirt while he walked around in his shirtless glory. We were just there, making breakfast and enjoying our honeymoon period when guess what...there was a knock on the door.

Arthur got to the door before I did and when he opened it, I was shocked.

"Grandmother." I said surprised. My grandmother staring at a shirtless Arthur and a half naked me was definitely not the way I thought my day would begin. We let her in and then we both went to put on some actual clothes before returning to her. She just sat there, looking at us like kids who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

"Victoria, Prince Arthur, would any one of you mind telling me what's going on here?" Her voice was calm, so she wasn't upset. I think she's just shocked.

"Your Majesty, Victoria and I are a couple. And against our better judgements, we got carried away." His boldness surprised me. I would've been mute.

"Victoria, is this what you really want? Is he the reason why you moved here?"

"He's not grandma. I came here because I needed my space. He just happened to happen. And yes, right now, this is what I want." I intertwined our hands and I looked out for what her reaction would be.