Chapter13

Landing in London felt different this time. I felt more anxious about everything, especially about seeing Arthur. I lied to myself that my actions were reasonable but they just seem selfish right now. With our relationship being public, I can't just up and leave anymore.

"Where are we going?" I noticed that we were no longer on the apartment route. George turned with a smile.

"You're going to see Arthur."

"What?! I just landed!! I'm tired!"

"Exactly, it paints a picture of urgency."

"It's 3:34am! I can't barge in on him by this hour!"

"We'll see about that."

***********************Arthur's POV********************************

"Arthur....."

"Mhmmmm." I moaned softly in my sleep. I knew that I was in bed with someone but I couldn't remember who it was. I opened my eyes lightly, ignoring the hangover that was starting to take effect.

"Wake up." I opened my eyes fully and stared at the girl who had given me a good time in bed..... seriously, what is her name?

"It's almost 4am, what could you possibly want?"

"Do you think that Her Majesty will like me?"

"What are you talking about?" I rubbed my head lightly as I tried to comprehend her words.

"As your new girlfriend and future Queen. Do you think she'll like me?" Wow! Enjoy a night of sex with a lady now and now, she's your girlfriend and future wife. Crazy!!

"You do realise that this is never going to happen again." The look on her face was priceless!

"But Arthur.."

"No buts... Look, I don't even remember your name. You should be with someone who an remember you name, at least." I softly removed her head from my bare chest.

"Arthur...." One of my security team members knocked on the bedroom door lightly. I stepped out of the room to see what was going on.

"What's going on?" He looked at my head of security cautiously before proceeding.

"There is someone here for you Sir."

"It's almost 4am, tell the person to wait till it's officially work hours.... I'm assuming that this has less to do with Arthur and more to do with His Royal Highness, Prince Arthur of Wales?"

"I'm not sure about how to answer that Sir." I sighed slightly as I sat down on the sofa.

"Who is it?"

"Princess Victoria Schelswig of Denmark." I tried to believe that I heard him wrong but after making him repeat it four whole times, I realised that I had to actually see her again.

"Let her in...and please, let the lady in my room out through the back. I would hate more unnecessary drama this early into my day."

"Yes Sir." As my head of security got that stranger out of my apartment, the other guard let Victoria in. She looked different. She looked tired. She was wearing a plain black tee with grey joggers and black Nike trainers. Her hair was packed into a messy bun and frankly, she still looked good!

"Clear the apartment. I want to talk with the Princess, alone." They all left and she finally sat down. She seemed uncomfortable around me. That's good.

"Arthur...."

"Why are you back Victoria? Why now? Why here?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's because your security team just tried to sneak a lady in the most inappropriate outfit, out of your apartment by four in the morning." She paused when she saw the look on my face. It was anger. But then, she continued. "It could also be because you're hungover by this time. You never drink to this point...especially during work days. You also don't smoke but apparently, things have changed." She eyed my pack of Cuban cigars and turned back to me.