Chapter 24

In the dark of night, Arthur and I boarded a jet to head to our honeymoon. The location was undisclosed, so we could get some privacy. The press would eventually find out, but that's fine. We were headed to Santorini. As we settled in for the long flight, we cuddled up next to each other.

"What do we do now?" I asked as I placed a hand on his chest.

"Anything we want." He held my hand and stared at my ring. "I still can't believe it. We actually made it."

"I can't say it enough. I love you."

He squeezed me in his arms. And laughed. He placed a light kiss on my hair. "I love you too." Believe it or not, we were exhausted. Neither of us had gotten enough sleep. So we decided to catch up on our sleep.

Soon enough, we landed and we were driven straight to our villa. It was our private place. It was just perfect. With our own private beach to ourselves.

For the next few days, Arthur and I just just relaxed on the beach. We could see the news about us. People wondering where we were. They had gotten a hold of the details of our wedding like the cake designer, my dress designer and more. But we were just happy to see the positive feedback. The people were happy. And so were we.

There was this particular evening that will always stay with me. I had gone in to take a shower, but when I came out, Arthur was nowhere in sight. As I threw on a shirt, I could hear music playing on the beach. As I headed out there, I saw him. He extended his hands and when I took it, he pulled me close.

"Arthur, what's this?" I asked laughing.

"I'm treating my wife to a dance." He said proudly.

"Really?" I asked in amusement. He nodded and changed the current song. He had played one of my favourites. Dandelions by Ruth B. "Baby..."

"May I have this dance?"

"Of course." We just stayed there. There was no rush. It was just us, swaying away in the bright light of the moon. In that moment, we were so happy. But as the song ended, I decided to change the pace. I then played "Dancing Queen" by ABBA.

"No way." He had once told me that it was his favourite. As I sang along, I pulled him when we got to the chorus. We ran along the sand as we danced. It was funny to see the future king of England dancing to this song. But it was just one of those moments. As we waved our hands in the air with no worries, we smiled happily. All through that night, we just listened to ABBA. His best part was when we did the duet to SOS. Oh, we had the time of our lives.

We had many nights like that. The evening we rewatched Mamma Mia was also quite amazing. But my absolute favourite was when we travelled to Skopelos. It's an Island here in Greece. It was where Mamma Mia was shot. It was apparently the major reason we chose Greece for our honeymoon. It was our favourite movie as a couple.

We went to this silent club where everyone is hearing the same song, but through headphones. We were all singing the same songs. God! It's such a good movie. It was the time of our lives. And they really didn't care about we were. We knew that we just leaked our location to the Press, but we didn't care. We were getting back to England the next morning.

Apparently, there was a scheduled tour to USA and Canada. So we had to get back early. But with all the sex and fun we had on that trip, it wasn't one we were going to forget soon. So many stories, so many pictures, so many memories.

"You know, we're recreating every memory from 'Our Last Summer.'" He said as we touched down. It was one of his favourite songs from the movie.

"Absolutely." He kissed me and held my hand.