Episode - 4

Y/n : hey Soobin ... Where are you going wait ... "Y/n started running behind Soobin who is chasing a man"

"Few Minutes Earlier"

Soobin Pov

"I was talking with Y/n and a random guy came running and dashed me after the guy left I didn't felt my purse in my back pocket I started to run behind him..."

Present

Y/n : Soobin stop... Why are running?? "Breathing heavily"

Soobin : HEY YOU STOP THERE.... "yelling"

"The guy didn't stopped running and they Soobin didn't stopped chasing and Y/n too... They're running from 10 minutes and they didn't even know where they're going"

Y/n Pov : oh god I can't run anymore... I should stop....

"Y/n stopped while running and she saw Soobin stopped running too... She realised that Soobin lose him but Y/n saw a purse on the ground she picked it up"

Y/n : Soobin is this the purse yours??

Soobin : shit... What'd you said Y/n ??

"Soobin quickly came to Y/n and saw his purse in her hands and he quickly took the purse from Y/n's hands when she's about to open it..."

Y/n : whoa...
Soobin : thank god....

"Soobin turned other side and looked into his purse and kept it inside his pocket..."

Y/n : Soobin.... Is that purse really important?? You don't have your money or cards in it...

Soobin : how did you know?? "Facing Y/n.."

Y/n : I saw that you kept your money in your left pocket and cards there's only one and it's that in the purse you don't have to chase him for the purse and card you can just block the card instead... "Breathing heavily"

Soobin : I can't do that... I can't leave this purse...
Y/n : what?? Why's like that??

Soobin : that's none of your business... "Cold tone"

Y/n : whatever... Let's leave...
Soobin : yeah...

"They decided to leave but they took a look around and they realised where they are..."

Y/n : oh god where are we??
Soobin : I think we came inside the forest...
Y/n : fu*k... Oh god how can we go now?? "Concerned"

Soobin : Y/n... It's my mistake don't worry we'll find a route first let's walk
Y/n : ok...
Soobin : I think we didn't came too deep because there's still vehicles sounds we can hear that...
Y/n : yeah...

"They're walking from few minutes and still they didn't find any route to get out from the forest and they both are also tired a bit and Y/n got a doubt"

Y/n : Soobin ...
Soobin : mm..
Y/n : why do you think that guy took your purse and left it after we've entered in this forest...?

Soobin : he took it and left it maybe because I'm chasing him and he got scared...
Y/n : there's a chance but something's odd...
Soobin : do you think so??
Y/n : yes...

Soobin : I don't know but I'm feeling the same...
Y/n : ahh Jake and others must be concerned about us... See it's already sunset
Soobin : don't worry we'll find a route...

Y/n : haa ... I can't walk anymore my legs are hurting... Let's take some rest...
Soobin : we have to walk...

Y/n : no I need some rest... "Y/n stopped walking and sat under a tree"

Soobin : you're not coming I'm leaving then.... "Soobin started walking"
Y/n : HEY YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT....

"Y/n is yelling from her place and Soobin is walking but after few seconds"

Y/n Pov : did he leave ... He left me for real... Oh god... "Y/n's face turned with fear and tension"

Soobin : don't be panic I'm not leaving....
Y/n : thank god you came back...
"Y/n eyes lit up"

Soobin : yeah I can't just leave a girl who's new to this country
Y/n : glad you came back...

"Soobin sat infront of Y/n relaxing his back to a tree"

Y/n : hey why don't we try calling...
"Y/n took out her mobile and tried calling Jake but no network"

Y/n : what the ... There's no network here ....
Soobin : is this a city to have a network...??
Y/n : how can we go now??
Soobin : I think we have to spend our night here...
Y/n : what??

"In FBI Office"

Jake : why they didn't came yet??
Jay : it's already late ...
Heesung : yeah they should arrive by 7 but it's already 10... What would have happened??

Jake : I'll check their last location...
Jay : ok...

Jake : guys their last is near ***forest road after that their location is seeing.... Both mobile is network down...

Jay : I'm concerned....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜