Episode - 49

Y/n : guys... The breaks... It's not working...
Yeonjun : what?? "Shocked"

"Y/n is trying her best to slow down the car but any of her efforts are working... Yeonjun and Beomgyu both are really tensed and Y/n as well... "

Beomgyu : what do we do now.... ? "Yelled in Fear..."

Yeonjun : HOW CAN I KNOW?? "yelled back"

Y/n : GUYS SHIT UPPP... "Yelled"

"Y/n is thinking how to stop the car and Yeonjun, Beomgyu both braced their selves holding something tight.... Luckily the road which their car is going is silence like there's no other vehicles going on the road... Suddenly Y/n saw a sand dune... She immediately got an idea... She drove the car on the sand dune.... Three of them closed their eyes in fear... Fortunately the car has stopped... Three of them opened their eyes... Y/n is breathing heavily and Yeonjun saw her..."

Yeonjun : Y/n... You.... You're just amazing...!!
Beomgyu : you saved us today... Woo... "Shouted in happiness"

Y/n : BTW... I think this happened on purpose... Someone did this ... I'm sure....

Yeonjun : I think you're right... "Both of them got off the car"

Y/n : who could it be??
Yeonjun : I can't think of anyone Jason... But maybe...

"While Yeonjun and Y/n talking Beomgyu is still inside the car but he saw something that made him shock... But he's aware... He took out his mobile and clicked the pictures of what he saw..."

Short Episode 😅